Episode 13

MJ: Hey, how are you?

Kavin: I'm not sure. I really envy Ren sometimes.

MJ: Why so?

Look at that. He can easily calm her down, and she always finds him whenever she's feeling down. She never did that with me.

MJ: Friend, then it's time for you to step up. Ever since we were little kids, Ren has always been the closest one to her. So it's not weird if she is more comfortable with him than with you. Cheer up.

Kavin: But it's kind of hurting, you know? She hasn't even replied to my texts since that day. What if she's going to ignore me for the rest of my life?

MJ: Gosh Kavin, you are overthinking so much. If you really want her to open up to you, then go for it. Confront her. You can do it instead of the non-stop whining in front of me right now.

Kavin: I will set a time for her tomorrow. By hook and crook.

MJ: Huh, as if that's going to happen. Well, good luck. Let's go. Every wall have an ears. You want this one to arrive in Thyme's ear too, don't you?

Kavin: Let's go.

Thirty minutes later, both Ren and Tiara arrived at the tea shop. She ordered a cup of chamomile tea, while Ren ordered a cup of jasmine tea while drawing in his sketchbook.

Ren: Don't you have anything else to reveal? Honestly, you really look like you have a lack of sleep. Did I need to drag you each time you looked like that?

Tiara: I'm fine, Ren. This is nothing. Later in the evening, I'll do some practice for the recital, and then I'll relax somewhere else.

Ren: Take it slow. Even a machine can be broken.

Tiara: And you know, I'm not the type who can just sit around doing nothing. She sips down her tea after saying that.

Ren: Thyme worried about you a lot, you know. You guys rarely communicate these days.

Tiara: Yup, we kind of drifted apart. He is always busy with Gorya and Parama. While I'm at the recital, and so on. The only time we met up for this week was at the Parama Group meeting. And he ruined my mood asap.

Ren: "Still, he is your twin brother, Ara." Having a small talk with him a bit will help your relationship. I'm sure he will be more than happy if you talk to him face-to-face. Ren said this as he remembered what Thyme was saying this morning.

Tiara: I'm not sure, Ren. We have our own lives right now.

Ren: He is your older brother, but have you really wished him personally on his birthday? He is a bit hurt about it, you know. You leave to go with your friends on the trip without properly saying anything to Thyme.

Tiara: Hey, that can't hurt him for sure. He had Gorya. And you guys?

Ren just doesn't know how to make her understand. And so he drank his tea and continued to talk.

Ren: Gorya may be an important person in his life now, but that doesn't mean you're not. Now from what I see, you have distanced yourself from almost everyone here, except for me, of course. Not that I didn't appreciate you as my best friend. But Ara, can I be frank?

Tiara then nodded at him, wanting him to continue his words.

Ren: Why do you change so much? The Tiara that I know isn't like this. I know she will make a time for me and the rest, even if tomorrow is her test day. The Tiara that I know is the kindest and the sweetest one, but the aura you show this morning is something else. Are you okay? Your mother pressed you too much? Or did Kavin hurt you? You can just tell, you know? I've noticed this since the day you came back from Seoul three months ago. You are busy 24/7.