Episode 34

It is around 4.30 am, and she is still at the bar, staring deeply at the empty space, and then a voice comes to greet her while sitting down next to her. The person can only sigh and look haggardly at the person next to him, who is staring longingly at the empty space.

Steve: Are you sure that you're okay?

Tiara: Of course, why wouldn't I? She said that as she sipped down on her glasses, but then Steve stopped her hands.

Steve: Stop that, you will get gastric attack, Tiara. That is your 4th cup already. You are even more British than the Britain here. As shaking his head, he takes the glasses from her. Then, he started his words again. Come to think of it, why do you drink tea at the bar? All of sudden?

Tiara: I'm just reminded of old friends back home. Whenever I feel frustrated, I drink tea. And more tea.

Steve: But hey, aren't you taking a bit more time here than how it supposed to be? It's almost two years since you last back home. Don't you want to come back at all to Thailand?

Tiara: Nah, I am beginning to fall in love with the life here.

Steve: Stubborn. Finish your drink then, I'll send you back home. You are sure a lunatics. What kind of person here doing all of this, torturing her friends to keep them by their side so that they won't get in trouble for going out this late, esh whatever. He ruffles his hair while yawning saying the words to Tiara.

Tiara: You know, I can count on you. She winked at Steve, who pushed her again.

Meanwhile, in Bangkok, Mira's house.

They are all gather as usual here to get together. Sight of F4 members can be seen there sitting at the living hall of the mansion. As no one seem to open up anything, MJ then started to speak out.

MJ: How's everyone doing? great?

Thyme: Other than work? Everything is good.

Ren was just being himself and focused on his sketchbook while Kavin just nodded at MJ, inferring that he's fine. Then, seeing that the atmosphere was a little bit off, Mira spoke her mind, which caught their guard down.

Mira: I wonder how she's doing there. I missed her more than ever today, boys...

Thyme: That was pretty random, P'Mira. But yeah, I don't know too.

MJ: As if she truly vanished into thin air. Ey, Ren, doesn't she find you at all, by chance?

Ren: Mmm, nope. The last time she called me for real was on my birthday. To inform me that she sent a gift.

Kavin: Isn't that like 5 months ago?

Ren: Better than never, Kavin. He furrowed his eyebrows and Kavin rolled his eyes at hearing Ren's answer to him.

Thyme: Not only all of you, she doesn't reach out to me and P'Tia either. We can only get through with her when there's official meetings via online meetings. Other than that, she is as good as ghost. Unreachable as she keep herself busy with her schedule there.

Hearing Thyme's voice going lower, Mira knew that this was going to create a gloomy atmosphere in the room. So she tries to lighten the mood by being the optimistic one as usual.

Mira: Thyme, I don't know much, but I think she is fine there. She just needs some space and more time for herself, okay? She is looking at Kavin's side, wanting to let him know that he is not alone in thinking about this situation.

MJ: She said that it wouldn't be long and she would come back again real quick and look. Where does it go now, P'Mira?

Thyme: Whatever the reason is now, all I can feel is a sense of regret now for agreeing to her wish and letting her go there.