Episode 11

Rosalyn's speech in which she mentions her

Rosaleyn: Today I'm more than delighted to have arranged this important event for my daughter and son's birthdays. It's my youngest daughter, Tiara Airawarin Paramaanantra,'s comeback to be here in Thailand after graduating in Singapore. We really missed her, and I'm more than happy to arrange this for her. This is also to fully announce to everyone that from this moment on, Tiara Paramaantra will take the face of the Parama Group role.

Thyme: I expected something else. Hasn't this already been discussed though?

Tiara: Yup, but I have a feeling it's going to be something else too.

Then Rosalyn continued with her speech.

This is also to announce that she will be one of the shareholder board members that are going to joint venture with Habaek Group as per discussion. She will be representing Parama Group in this occasional event. Everyone then applauds. She doesn't expect this at all. She chokes on her drink.

Thyme: Hey, are you okay? Slow down. He said while rubbing Tiara's back.

Tiara: This is too much, and I didn't expect it at all. Why does this happen? And why? She said to Thyme. Then everyone's attention is on her. She just can't help but stand up to bow at everyone. even if her fist was clenched tight.

I'll ask my mother after this event ends for sure.

Tia: Take it easy, Tiara. You're going to be fine. Okay? Calm down. We'll discuss it later, okay?

She tried her best to calm her down. Even if Tiara's mood at this time had already gone downhill. Then she confronted her after her mother ended the speech. Noticing this, her mother asked her to come into the Emerald Room. They both had a talk there. Everyone enjoyed the fancy dishes and numerous drinks.

Tiara: What is this, mom?

Rosaleyn: I'm doing this for you. It's time for you to take on the role. You can't play the piano and fencing all your life. I know you have been obedient and responsible. But I'm being considerate too by making you one of the biggest shareholders from Parama Group there. It's the Habaek Group anyway. Hajun might need your help in other ways once he becomes the owner of it. It's not like I'm asking you to marry him.

Tiara: But you are going to do so. That's what I think. Isn't it? That's what you did with Thyme and Lita before. From Empicca. You tied both of them like this. You think I have no clue. Then let's sign this. She then takes a napkin and writes something.

I, Rosaleyn Paramaanantra, will never order my daughter to marry Song Hajun from Habaek Corporation or whatever the name is, as long as my daughter stays as a shareholder there and maintains her role as the face of the company as well. I'm putting my pledges on this.

Tiara: If that's for sure. Then sign this. I will never let you and Thyme take advantage of this then. If you sign this, then sure. I will do what you ask me to.

Rosaleyn: She let out a small laugh in disbelief at what her daughter had done. 

Rosaleyn: Fine, if that's what you want. Don't regret it then. She then signed the napkin.

Tiara: Well thanks, uh, I'll keep this napkin. This is a pledge anyhow.

Rosaleyn: It is entirely up to you. Let's head out now. Or do you still want to argue about something else?

Tiara: No, mom. I'm sorry. I am acting so rude, but I really need to do this. I didn't mean to be angry just now.

Rosaleyn: Nah, that's fine. At least you stand by your own wisdom. I like it. You're quick-witted as well. You sure are learning a lot from observing your older sibling, I guess.