Episode 26

Gorya: Wait?! You had a boyfriend?

Then Thyme started to speak to Tiara back.

Thyme : Drop it. Your hands

Tiara: Like I would, huh.

MJ: Is that why you have been out of mind for a whole week, Tiara?

Thyme scoffed, listening to that.

And please explain about it to them. He told her.

Tiara: Kay, I'm joking. I slept late last night. As a result, I had a lot of eye bags under my eyes.

MJ: You almost got us for real. Damn Tiara.

Kavin can only let out a glad sigh after that.

Tiara: Mmm. How can you guys even believe that? She chuckles. Sometimes I don't even know who I am dating as the rumour usually are on the internet.

Uncle Ga: I know, right? But then again, it's not like you ever go public about it.

Tiara: I almost went public about it before, Uncle Ga.

MJ: Oh, you never mentioned this?

Tiara: But it's pointless because how can I publicly announce my breakup before admitting to being in one?

Thyme, knowing the real truth, finds it may make her uneasy again later, so he swifts to the other topic so that they all forget what she said just now. On the other hand, of course, Kavin caught up with the way she said. As if it wasn't just a joke or a simple statement, she said it as usual.

Later that evening, she excuses herself to go shopping. A therapy she said. And so she stopped by one of the jewelry shops at the mall. She takes a look at several collections until she stumbles upon one of the pieces.

Tiara contemplates choosing that piece over and over again. She then reconsidered her decision. Someone then approached her from the back, saying, "Those emerald pieces may suit you more, miss." She then looked back at it.

Tiara: Oh really? I always had it difficult choosing Pandora's pieces' colors. She smiles, then bows a bit to the woman standing in front of her.

Yes, sure it does. Let me guess your style is "I'm always living for carefree yet elegant style"? Am I right? The woman takes a guess.

TIARA: Yes, you may be right. Mmm I think it's one of my occupational habits hehe.

Oh? What do you do then?

Tiara: Just a normal life. I play the piano during my free time. She lies a bit as she is scared that this one may be the reporter or worse, a stalker.

That doesn't sound normal, hahaha. Not everyone can play the piano. So, mmm, do you have any spare time? Let's have a tea break there. At that café? The deserts there are really great. I'm sure a delicate one like you will love the design of it there.

Tiara: Sure. Let's go. She doesn't know why. But she found the woman speaking to her so comfortable. It reminded her of Mira, but less bubbly Mira.

At the café, they both sit down. Tiara chose chamomile tea for herself.

Tiara: Is it okay for me to ask what your name is, Miss? I'm sure we are almost the same age, though. She said shyly.

Yes, of course, here. She laid her hands out first toward Tiara for the handshake.

I'm Mona. And you.

Tiara. Just Tiara. She said. As for the info, I'm 22. Maybe?

Mona: Interesting. Well same. I'm 22 too. Then let's be casual with each other, na?