Episode 30

The day after the incident, she totally blocked off everything and everyone. To be honest, it really affects her as she just can't stop sighing and sighing for millions of times. Julie then comes into her room after knocking at her door.

Julie: Young Miss, there is a box delivered for you.

Tiara: And do you know who the recipient is?

Julie: It will be good if you open it up by yourself, Young Miss. From what I've seen, it's a lovely one.

Tiara: Hmm, let me see. This might be from some of the fans.

May simply stand behind Julie and smiles quietly as she watches Tiara examine the boxes.Tiara opened it slowly and found several collections of bracelets in it. Then the next box is filled with white chocolate. The next one is filled with fancy light decorations and some cute pendants in it. She just shakes her head twice when she sees the small memo in it. Then she comes to know who the sender is. It was obvious, of course.

Tiara: What a bunch of cheesy stuff. The amount of cringe I've had now is hella crazy. Not long after that, she received a call.

May: Your phone has been ringing, Young Miss. You should take it.

Tiara: I'm not deaf yet, P'May. Let it be. Then all of a sudden, someone gets into her room. The sound of heels clicking can be heard. The person is obviously stomping.

Mira:Tiara Airawarin Paramaantra ! How dare you just leave my party like that?

Tiara: Not this time, P'Mira. She then sat down on her massage chair beside her bed.

Mira: I want to keep screaming at you, but what's that stuff, Tiara? Those present I thought you said it publicly that you declined to receive presents from your fans.

Tiara: I did. It's not from my fans. See it by yourself, P'Mira. It's actually related to why I left your party so early yesterday. I'm sorry, yea. I will pay it back to you again. She pouts her mouth and puts her hands together after bowing a bit to Mira.

Mira: Aww, that's okay, Tiara. She pinches Tiara's cheeks. Wait, let me see it first. Then she squeals after reading the memo.

Tiara: Your reaction is just like what I expected.

Mira: That's so sweet. What the hell happened to you guys yesterday? You better spill everything on me.

Tiara: It's so cheesy. My god.

Mira: Hold up, Tiara. At least, hey appreciate the effort. He even gives you the collections that you always find it hard to get. The brand of the chocolates that you love and those pendants. They're all so tiny and adorable!!

Tiara: And I tell him, I will think about it tomorrow or maybe next week. I need more time.

Mira: It's good that he didn't listen to any of it. Also, you haven't answered my question from yesterday. Why do you leave early? But most importantly of all, just what the heck is happening to both of you?

Tiara: He just came out of nowhere. She then face-palmed herself.

Mira: What is it? I'm dying to know, gurl!

Tiara: He kissed me.

Mira: OMGGGGG!!!! WHEREEE?!?!? Seeing you like this Is it okay? She points at her lips.

Tiara then held her head down and nodded several times before almost giving that reaction of frustration-annoyed-almost dying-close to crying-kind of face to Mira. while Mira just happily celebrates in front of her, clapping and laughing.

Mira: Heyy, cheer up, won't you? I know just what you may need now. Come. She then dragged Tiara's from her room, taking Tiara's handbag from Julie.

Tiara: Why are we here? A beauty salon?