Episode 16

A few weeks later, Tiara is discharged from the hospital. Finally, she can breathe in the open air after being stuck in the so-called exclusive VIP wards of Aira Hospital. She texted Ren to let him know.

Tiara: Renny, Renny, Renn, Renn...

Tiara: Are you there?

Tiara: Ren Renrawin Aira? Hellloo

Ren: I'm here, Ara. What's up?

Ren: I suppose today is the day you will be discharged from the hospital, right?

Ren: You must feel over the moon now.

Tiara: I did. ANDDDD. OMGGG!!! I had a lot of plans to do and so on.

Ren: Hey, hey, calm down. See you later. I'll visit you at your mansion.

Ren: Along with your Kavin.

Ren: He keeps on mentioning this to me, Ara.

Ren: It's annoying already.

Tiara: Ewww, your Kavin? Please Ren. You can do better.

Tiara: You might just stab me.

Tiara: All right, see you later.

As she was about to type more, Thyme called her name as he sat down next to her in the passenger seat.

Thyme: Tiara, can you slow down a bit with your phone? You've been stuck with it since we got out of the hospital. Later, you'll be having a headache. And did you know that-

He is going to talk more when Tiara holds her hand across him.

Tiara: Okay, Thyme. I'll stop okay. She then put her phone in her handbag. She is humming to the playlist she listens to with her earphones.

Thyme: Are you that happy? He smiles at his twin. Then Tiara nodded at him.

Thyme: I've rarely seen that smile before. I missed it so much. After this, I hope that you will promise to share everything with me, okay? Don't pressure yourself. You're not alone. And you know I will always protect you, right? Also, it's time for you to call me P'Thyme, isn't it? Now repeat after me. P'Thyme.

Tiara: Alright, P'Thyme. You can be so fussy. I wonder what kind of patience Gorya has to deal with you every day.

Thyme: It's called love. LOVE.

Tiara: Eww, you're so cringy. She sarcastically pushes him. Stop it!!! She jokingly makes a disgusting face.

Thyme: Well, you didn't understand because you have never been in one right now. I bet you will do the same too.

Tiara: What kind of sin in the past have I had to commit for me to do that? No, okay. Also, can I ask something, Thyme?

Thyme: Sure, but what is it? He moved his gaze to her side.

Tiara: What if I'm going to be in a relationship? Will it be okay?

Thyme: Why not? You're more than legally able to be in the relationship right now. Go for it. Why do you ask this one? Do you have someone on your mind currently? He sounded excited but was trying to keep it down to not let Tiara sense it.

Tiara: Mmm, okay. I do have it, but I'm quite unsure of it.

Thyme: Good things take time. That's all I can say.