Episode 41

In just a matter of time, Tiara found herself bumping into Ren's chest after her hands were grabbed by Ren as he hugged her tight. He appears to be in no hurry to let her go, and there are a few tears falling from his eyes. Tiara noticed it and was about to break away from the hugs to console Ren, but he ignored it and continued hugging her close.

Tiara: Oh Ren, what happened? I'm here, it's okay. You'll be okay, alright?

Tiara said in hushed tones as she patted his hair and back.

Ren: Don't leave me, Tiara. I beg you. Can't you not be with Kavin?

Tiara then breaks his hugs and looks at him more slowly this time.

Tiara: What do you mean? What is this, Ren?

Ren then holds both of her hands.

Ren: I have had feelings for you since the start. But I hold myself back every single time because I've thought that Kavin and you will make it up someday. I felt confused because I knew it may not work out as you are overseas most of the time. Each time you come back, I can't help but feel like I'm finally able to breathe calmly and safely.

Only you are able to make me feel like I'm being loved and appreciated. But it hurts me whenever you are with him, yet he is never there for you when you need him. When you have fainted from overwork, when you are unsure whether you were okay after your concert recital, and when you frequently argue with Thyme, when you are scared of your mother, pressure from Parama Group. It always me there, can't you see it?

Tiara then breaks his hugs and looks at him more slowly this time.

Tiara: Still, Ren, I don't want to believe what you are saying right now. You're not kidding? You better don't-

He then have his hands closer to her face.

Ren: It's because I lied all this times time. I lied by saying I'm okay whenever you're with him. I lied when I said I had feelings for Mira or even Gorya. I lied saying I'm fine when actually I'm not. It's you. You're the one that I've liked all this time. I'm scared that I'm not able to take care of you, knowing you might have feelings for Kavin. Why is it always him? Just what has he done to make me feel like I'm getting even closer to losing you?

Tiara: It's not about me having feelings for Kavin. You know it, Ren. It's more than that. Both me and him need some alone time to work it out. You haven't lost me yet. I'm sorry I only recently became aware of your feelings for me today. I still love you for who you are. You are irreplaceable.

Ren: Tiara, can I be the one that will make you happy instead? Just like before. Always. Can I?

Tiara then goes silent for a while after hearing what Ren just said to him

Tiara then goes silent for a while after hearing what Ren just said to him. She really doesn't expect it at all. It is more than shocking for her. People usually confess to her from time to time, even Kavin. But this one hits her differently. She's scared that whatever decision she makes is going to risk the friendship between the three of them. And how is she going to face Ren after this? She has always shared everything with him. From laughter to crying.