Episode 39

Back at Tiara and Thyme.

Thyme: You know, I've been thinking about the things that you said to me a few days ago. And, I'm coming to the conclusion, maybe it's good if you just do it. I mean, it's for the best of you, although it's quite risky. I don't want to see you are suffering more because of it. Of course that saying, you gotta take a lot of rest after this lil sis.
Tiara: Really, so can you be there for me?

She looks deeply into him, which makes Thyme feel slightly bad for her and decided he would support her no matter what happened. And this time, it would not be different either. He would make sure to be there for her.

Thyme: Do you have to ask? Even if you don't tell me about this, I'll be sure to come on the day that you-
Tiara: Wait, it's mom. We'll talk about this later.

They both came to a halt in their conversation as their mother and Tia approached them. As if it were déjà vu, except this time both are behaving very well and Tiara has just returned home, so the chances of receiving praise from their mother are quite high. Tia embraces Thyme first, then their mother and hugs Tiara. She actually last saw her mother a few months ago, so of course it's really a long time.

Rosaleyn: It's nice to see you here at our function, Tiara. I'm hoping that you are adjusting well here.
Tia: You're right, mother. I must say our Tiara has grown up to be a beautiful young lass.
Tiara: Oh no. Let's not hope mom suddenly has any idea of wanting to marry me off to someone else, should we?
Thyme: Mom, as if she would. You aren't it, Tiara.
Rosaleyn: Well, for me, why not if there is a suitable suitor for her? I don't see any problem with that. You are not getting younger, Tiara, and maybe it will be a good time for you to find the one as you are settling here. Unless you guys have something, make up your mind.

Rosaleyn then looks at one of the places, and someone does catch her attention. Maybe this one fit well with her youngest one and Tia seems to have caught her mother's eyes on that person as well. As for Thyme and Tiara, both of them were whispering to each other.

Thyme: Oo-uhh. Mom appears to be playing matchmaker for you this time, Ara.
Tiara: Shut up.
Thyme: I don't know anything else, but do blink if you need some help.
She then dramatically blinked her eyes and showed it to Thyme, and he found it adorable.
Thyme: I'll help you. Call me P'Thyme. 1-2-3. P'Thyme...

And she called her as soon as he said that.

Tiara: P'Thyme kha, please help me okay? Big Brother, come on!

MJ then begins narrating the whole story for Gorya while Ren just stands there and adds anything that MJ might have missed.

She used to be the most cheerful, as you expected, Gorya. The Princess of the Paramaanantra family. You can say everyone doted on her. Especially when the patriach of the family himself, Edward Paramaanantra, the father of Thyme, is especially fond of her. She lived with no absolute pressure, unlike her older siblings. While Tia can be the natural born leader, Thyme is pride and Tiara is joy. That certainly resembles their own "duty" in the family hierarchy. Their mother also can't always disagree with whatever request she has. That too, you can see right now if you realize it.

Gorya: I see what you're saying. Maybe it was due to her being the youngest of 'em all, she had the privilege of it.
Ren: If it was that easy, she wouldn't be studying far away from us then.
Gorya: Oh really? Then?
MJ: Not only is she blessed with wealth and beauty, she's blessed with impeccable knowledge as well. That just sounded so perfect, isn't it?
Gorya: If this isn't the usual fairy tale that I've heard since I was a kid. She giggles.

But then MJ's face looked down as he started to begin the talk again.

MJ: I haven't mentioned this. With wealth comes health. In this story, the princess is not that blessed to have this.