Episode 15

After the call ended, she let out a big sigh.

Tiara: One problem settled down. Not long after that, she heard a knock from the door. It can't be nurses or doctor since they have their pass to entry. So it may be a guest.

Tiara: Damn, I was about to take a rest. Come in. She said.

As a result, the individual enters the room.It's Kavin~~

Tiara: Uh hello, it's you. She properly sat down on the hospital bed.

Kavin: Mm, it's me. Are you expecting anyone? He looked back and forth.

Tiara: Nah. She smiles back at him.

Kavin: How you doin'? Better than yesterday? Here's a small gift from my mother for you.

Tiara took a look at the box and thanked him.

Tiara: Better, I guess? The medicine is so strong. Each time I take it, I'll be sleepy in no time.

Kavin: That means it's working well. You need it.

Tiara: Yes.

Both of them are running out of topics. And there is a silence for a few seconds between the two of them. Then Kavin moved closer to her bed. Tiara is trying her best to control her feelings.

Kavin: Does it hurt? He held her left arm where there was an iv-drip on it. There is a slight bruise on it.

Tiara: A bit? Or a tiny bit? Ah, I know. It doesn't hurt at all when I don't move. But it's really painful when the nurses change the drip. Because sometimes they hardly find my veins.

Kavin: Mm, that sounded bad. He then flicked her forehead.

Tiara: Hey, what's that for? She was annoyed at his behavior.

Kavin: This is for ignoring me and my texts and calls. And also for not taking my advice when I asked you to take a rest during the trip. Before that, you have already begun to feel sick. If you hadn't joined it. You will not end up here, Ara. Just when I thought Thyme was stubborn. You are even more stubborn than he is.

Tiara: Okay, okay. You only know how to nag anyway, Bunny Prince. Had you ever talked sweetly, anyway? You just don't know how to show care to others. She flips her hair dramatically.

Kavin's eyes widened in disbelief at her words.

Kavin: Me not caring for you? Ara, I called you a few times and texted you. Did you ever answer it? You are partying non-stop at the resort with your friends, even though at that time you haven't recovered at all. Not only that, I asked you to rest many times before. Have you ever listened to it anyway?

Tiara: You and your constant nagging. She slapped his hand, sulking, and crossed her arms in defense.

Kavin then slowly moved even closer to her side and grabbed her hands, to which Tiara glared at him.

Kavin: Hey, don't be like that. Aren't you going to talk to me anymore after this? We haven't talked since you went on the trip. I missed you.

Tiara: Yes, I'm not going to talk to you.

(Aweee, it's like an angry GF and BF sweetly calming her kind of scenario)

Kavin: I'm the one who should be acting like you right now. You avoid me so much. Do you hate me, Ara?

Sensing Tiara doesn't reply to her. He then starts to mess with her by tickling her. He ruffles her hair. And he tickled her constantly until Tiara started again to look at him and laugh.

Tiara: Hey, stop that. Hahahahaha. Damn, you. Ouch! Wait. She accidentally pushed the iv-drip tube a bit away from her arm. She closed her eyes for a while, still feeling the sensation of pain.