Episode 32

After spending quite a time at Ren's, she decided to go back home. That's when she bumped into Kavin in the entrance hall.

Kavin: It's you. What are you doing here, Tiara?

Tiara: I'm meeting my friend, Kavin. Isn't it obvious? She is about to walk past him when Kavin gently grabs her wrist.

Tiara: And now what are you doing? Let go, please. She threatened him with her eyes.

Kavin: You're driving here?

Tiara: Yes.

Kavin: Great, I'll ask Mr. Lee to fetch your car. Come with me.

Tiara: What if I decline? What exactly are you? Acting like a high schooler.

Kavin just ignores her whining and drags her with him to his car

In the car~

Tiara: Aren't you going to meet with Ren? Then why are you keeping me here? You are so annoying. Geez. She crossed her arm and sulking this time. She avoid his looks on her and look into the other view when Kavin are driving.

Kavin: I am about to meet Ren. That is, until I saw you in the hallway.

Tiara just stayed silent at his response.

Kavin: Be a nice person, won't you? He patted her head gently. A few minutes after that, they both arrived at the place. A beach specifically.

Tiara just kept her poker face straight and still had her arms crossed. So then, Kavin opened her side of the car's door.

Kavin: Come, let's go. He said softly to her. (It's like an angry girlfriend and boyfriend saying sorry kind of scene btw).

She then got out of the car. And walk ahead of him as he closes the car door first.

Kavin: Alright, I'm sorry. He said as they both sat down on the bench nearby.

Tiara still won't talk to him. Seeing this, Kavin racks up his brain trying to figure out how to make her talk again with him.

Kavin: Still silent? Are you sure about that, Tiara? He raised one of his eyebrows and looked at her closely this time. She is about to keep her straight face until she accidentally looks at him. She tried to hold her laugh in. When she looks away, they merge into one.

Kavin: Yes, finally!

Tiara: Quiet! Kavin!. She said each word intently.

Kavin: At least you are talking to me right now.

Tiara: Why are you bringing me here?

Kavin: To see the sunset view?

Tiara: It's 4: 30 pm, Kavin. You want me to burn myself under the hot sun?

Kavin: Kay's plan backfired. But it's calming here. Peaceful. Don't you like it?

Tiara: No. For as much as I remember, I never liked being at the beach.

Kavin: But then, you are gathering your thoughts after returning from Seoul. So I thought you liked the beach?

Tiara just smirked at his answer.

Kavin: Mmm, then. Are you okay now? Better than before?

Tiara: Yes. And what makes you think I'm not doing fine?

Kavin: Nothing. He then notices her hair, this time back to her usual style and colors. He smiles, looking at it again. It seems like his old Tiara has come back again.

So are we going to wait here until the sunset comes? You can at least ask me to bring my sunscreen, Kavin. She snorted.

Kavin: Of course not. Let's just sit here for a while. And, please smile. He makes the V mark with his finger on her cheeks.