Episode 25

A few days have passed since the concerts happened. She has rarely left her room since then, only when it's needed. Other than that, she just sleeps, eats, and sleeps again. She doesn't even touch her piano which makes others wonder what may happen to her. Her mind is full of thoughts. She badly wanted to erase it away, but it was getting even more difficult. It's not like she is completely isolated from everyone, but the looks she has right now might scare them as she thought. Even if she had done her makeup to start her day, she then found herself laying in bed again eating some chips.

Tiara: What the hell is happening to me? Why do I feel so drained right now? She speaks to herself.

May then politely ask her.

May: Dear young miss,I'm sorry to tell you this. I have been asking if you are fine these last few days. And Madam Tia asked for you. What should I inform them of? On day 1, it's okay to tell them that you are tired. But it's almost a week now, young miss. They are concerned about you. Is it okay if we go out now?

Tiara then lazily tells her, sounding as if she's almost falling asleep.

Tiara: Mmm, I already rescheduled the meeting and pushed it all to the next 2 weeks. I didn't have the energy to get up, P'May. So, can you please leave me alone? Could you please close the curtain and return the door on your way out? I don't want any visitors currently.

Tiara instructed her.

But, Young Miss, look at your face right now. I'm worried about you. Let's go out to breathe in the fresh air outside. Come. I'll help you with your eye makeup here. There's a bit of smudging with the mascara now. May sounded even more concerned this time.

Tiara: I'm fine, P'May. Just leave me alone, okay? She gently pushes Julie's hand away from approaching her.

May: Well, then. Take care, young lady. She sighed before going out of the room and closing the curtains. Leaving the room in total darkness except for the mini lamp on the table near the bed.

Are you not going to get up, Tiara? It's almost a week. You haven't gone out of the room ever since. Can you tell me what is really happening? P'Tia has been waiting for you to come to your room. Julie told her you denied everyone entry. But that's P'Tia. I'm not like her. Not until you get up and talk to me, then I will leave you like this. A voice comes to her then slowly takes the comforter off of Tiara's. She is, however, still laying down and using her sleeping mask.

Oh gosh, come on. Why are you ignoring me? Shiaa, Tiara, are your fingers okay? Why is it filled with plaster? The boy sounded even more worried while holding her hands. Seeing no response, he then forcefully shook her body up and managed to get her to sit down.

Tiara: What the hell are you doing, Thyme? I need a nap. Why are you making a fuss? She said this while removing the mask from her face. Thyme, meanwhile, was staring deep at her.

Thyme: I'm worried. You've never acted like this before. Your concert went well. Everything is good. The review is more than positive, then why are you so mellow like this? This isn't like you at all. He sounded more concerned this time.

Tiara: Maybe I need a break, you know.

Thyme: Why? Are you okay? Did anyone mess up with you?

Tiara: No.

Alright, I won't ask for more. He then holds her hands. Why is it so cold? He said.

Tiara: How should I know that?

I think you have gotten enough rest. Come on, let's eat. I already asked Aunty Yu to prepare your favorite Bolognese. This time, it's an order from me. Follow it. He tried to sound strict to her. But Tiara can't help but giggle at it.