Episode 37

Ending the conversation with Ren, Tiara guessed that it would be the right time now to excuse herself from the party. She is still in a state of tiredness and really needs to recover from it really quickly. Luckily, Mira understood and let her go early to have a rest. They can always catch up now that Tiara is there right now. However, it doesn't go well with what she had planned to do so, as when she is about to enter a car, her wrist is grabbed by someone from the back. Pissed off, she turned around to see just who it was this time.

But the moment their eyes met, she found no other word to say, other than a slight bow, and she was about to yank the hands from her and enter the car again. She knows that they are bound to speak with each other, reconciling or whatever if need be, as long as they are talking in that sense, and now is unfortunately not the right time for it, even if they need to be. He mutters his words to Tiara, frustrated that she appears to be about to abandon him yet again. Which then leaves her wondering what she should reply to.

Kavin: Tiara? Where are you going? Isn't it still early to leave?

Tiara: Home. I'm sorry, Kavin. We can greet each other properly tomorrow or the day after. I want to go back right now. So, can you please let go of my hand?

She coldly asked him to, which left him speechless for quite a time.

Kavin: But-

Then, she forcefully removes his hand from her with all tiny bits of strength that she have and gets into the car afterward. Soon after, the only one who is standing at the spot is Kavin.

"Why is she being cold-shouldered towards him? Is there anything happening to her back there? Is she okay?"

These are the thoughts that were going through his mind when he was reminded again about seeing Tiara at Mira's mansion. The girl this time doesn't only come back and there's a chance they will mend things with one another, but with her returning too, her entire aura is different as well. As if she is coming back with a whole new side of herself. So he just drank the liquor that was right in front of him, and his best friend could only sigh when he saw this from Kavin. MJ then placed his hand on Kavin's back before speaking to him.

MJ: You are not alone this time, Kavin.

Kavin was wondering what MJ meant this time, seeing he suddenly said those words to him.

Kavin: Care to explain, MJ? What do you mean?

MJ: You are thinking about her. Am I right? I mean, isn't it obvious? Did you guys talk to each other at the party?

Kavin: Mmm.

MJ: I guess this time, you are not the only one that she gives an odd aura to. Except for Ren. Gifted child indeed~

Ren: Why do you have to drag me out of nowhere on this topic, MJ?

MJ: At least you got to talk with her, or is it just a hallucination that I see?