Episode 7

Thyme: Where are you going just now? I thought you were having your piano recital. Did you have dinner?

Tiara: I'm going out with a friend. *she then coughs* Kavin actually. And I have a meal. I finished my recital around 4:30 p.m. Why are you asking?

Thyme: Kavin? Since when are you so close to him? He asked. This time he takes a look at Tiara, intensely demanding an answer. A good answer is to be honest. (Good luck! Tiara/Writer Ann)

Tiara: Nah, it's just a simple hang out. I was quite hungry. I couldn't get through to Mr. Lee to take me back. Then, coincidentally, I met Kavin when I was walking around the beach. He asked me if I wanted to have a meal with him. So I accepted it. That's how it is.

Thyme: Oh, okay then. You can just call me then. Why didn't you do so? About Kavin. I don't suggest you are close to him. He has quite a number of women's history with him. Being a friend is okay. But that's it.

Tiara: Kayyy. Thyme? Are you okay? Did you again have a fight with Gorya?

I don't have a fight with Gorya. *he squeezed her cheek then continued to talk to her*. I just realised that you and I have rarely talked with each other lately. Like we used to always share everything. And you always seem tired. That's fine. I won't disturb you during your free time. You can befriend anyone. But I hope you will not trust others that easily. If you get what I mean, I don't want you to get hurt. He gently looked at her and patted her head.

Tiara: But you are okay when I'm with Ren and MJ. MJ and Kavin are like two peas in a pod, bro.

Thyme: Because Ren is Ren. He sighed and rolled his eyes. About MJ: All you guys ever do is have a fencing match and talk about sports. And he is the type of person who will stop when it comes to limits. Kavin, on the other hand, will never stop until he finds the other one. Let me conclude this. Just don't get too close to him. That concludes the story.

Tiara: Heh, now you are playing the role of the overprotective brother, huh. Where are you when I'm almost dead from the killing heels and have been standing still like a mannequin for two freaking hours? She showed her bruised heels. Thyme freak out for a while, and take the medical first aid kit. Then he takes an ice cube to cure it.

Thyme: Gosh, I didn't know about it. Sorry, Araa. He said when he put an ice pack on her bruise. It must have been quite painful, isn't it? Why didn't you tell me so? I thought you looked okay. You are smiling the whole time.

Tiara: It is hurting me, my cute idiot brother. It's no big deals for me. I don't want to bother you. I am Rosaleyn's daughter anyway. Smiling over this is nothing. She flinched a bit when he put tape over it.

Thyme: You and your stubborn mind. He just shakes his head while listening to her.

It's been a while since they had a talk like that.

Tiara: Have you eaten yet?

Thyme: I did. I don't want to wait for someone for 2 hours straight.

Tiara: Are you expecting me? Oh my! What did you eat then?

Thyme: Mm instant ramen?

Tiara: Woah, instant ramen? You know how to cook now? Whoa, our Thyme has matured!!She cheers while hugging her brother.

Thyme: I knew how to do it okay. So many things happened to me. Yet you just come home now after I've already gone through it. Sigh.

Tiara: Awww. Now I'm here, okay? You really change a lot. She just smiled at her brother. An inept/clumsy older brother who is always overprotective of her. The one who will offer a piggyback ride to her when she cries over nothing. That's the kind of brother he is to Tiara. To others, he may be the future leader of the Parama Group. The charismatic and fearsome Akira Thyme of F4. But not to her. She simply adored that clumsy side of her brother.

After having a talk with her brother, she went to have a shower. She was done wearing her pyjamas and doing some kind of skincare routine, so she plopped down on the bed. She then checks out her phone and goes to the playlist to listen to Seventeen's Gam3 Bo1. There are tonnes of messages, actually. And one of them is from Kavin. She kind of hesitates to reply after being told of it by her brother. But it's only for two days, Ara. It won't kill you. After that, you will have amnesia about him. She mutters the words and repeats them. She thought it was best to think about foods and stuff rather than feeling up her entire brain space with Kavin in it. She read the message calmly.

Kavin: Remember, we'll meet up tomorrow, okay?

Kavin: Also, have you eaten your medicine?

Kavin: Are you there?🤪

Kavin: Helloooo?😦

Kavin: Don't ignore me :')🥺

Tiara: I'm here.

Tiara: I'm fine. 

Tiara: I will eat it later. See you tomorrow. Good night👀

"Phewww," she said. One problem solved.

Kavin just smiled, looking at his phone. He just couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.

Hello, so here we are! Their unofficial date, as called by Kavin, is going to be in the next chapter! Please do tell me on the comment below if you have any suggestions for the next one. I'll put it up! Love yall❤❤❤