Episode 8

A fine morning has arrived. She flinched at the sunlight that lit up the room. She wakes up and takes a stroll. She goes to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. She went to the living room after she was done with it. Apparently, there is no trace of Thyme. She received a call.

Thyme: Wake up already? Call the room service. Get your own breakfast. I'm attending a conference this morning till afternoon. Then I will meet Gorya hehe.

Tiara: I will do so. Also, Thyme, can I ask you?

Thyme: What?

Tiara: Umm, I will have to meet my friend later. just catching up and so on. So maybe I will arrive at the suite late? Bettern't wait for me? Enjoy your time with Gorya.

Thyme: Alright. Well with who--by this time, Tiara had already ended the call. She did not want to let Thyme nag her. He already approved, so yeah, she thought.

Tiara: What should I wear? Hmm. She was contemplating and trying every one of her hair clips at the table.

As if I'm meeting someone special.  "Dang," she said while fixing the clips on her hairs. Even if she said so. She keeps on finding the most suitable hair clips to wear. After picking it up, she then picked out an outfit that was being prepared for her in the suite.

This one looks flowery. I look like I'm the giddy girlfriend wanting to meet their boyfriend for the first time. This one looks too formal. This one is too pale. Then she looked at this one pair of pink skirts and white with a pink blouse.

 Then she looked at this one pair of pink skirts and white with a pink blouse

As for the clip, she chose this star hair clip

As for the clip, she chose this star hair clip. (And you say you are uninterested in Kavin, honey. What exactly is this lovely style? Ann, the author, strikes again.

For shoes, she just uses simple sandals. As her bruises haven't healed that much, done with the outfits and stuff. She grabs her phone and calls Kavin.

Tiara: Are you done? If you haven't arrived here in 15 minutes, I will cancel the activities. She talks in a monotone.

Kavin: Mmm, what? 15 minutes? Can you give me more time?

Tiara: 10 minutes, then

Kavin: Haish, okay. I will arrive there then. Wait for me.