Episode 51

You need to keep this and make sure it doesn't get out. She is someone you should protect, just like me and the rest of F4. Do tell the boys there's no need to wait for me. Also, please notify MJ that I will be returning early to attend to some business. 

I will inform Master Jarustiwa of this for sure, master. Is there any other request, Master Aira? The man with his hand clasped in front of him asked.

 Is there any other request, Master Aira? The man with his hand clasped in front of him asked

Ren: No, not right now. However, please keep this. I can count on you just like MJ did, right? I hope that Thyme and Kavin will never know about this matter until I am the one who releases it. I won't forgive any of you, if the words get around.

He said with his clenched jaws one of his hands landed on top of Tiara's head trying to support her from falling, the other supported Tiara's side. He gently grabbed Tiara's side and try his best not to let her wake up as she seem to be in a total drunken state. It will be a worst-case scenario if Thyme were to observe that especially.

Sure, sir. I will bear that in my mind. You should go and enter the car now; my staff has made sure the main entrance is clear.

Ren: Thank you.

He then drove out of the venue leaving the club right away. Of course, along the way, he hold his hand whenever he can in case of Tiara suddenly woke up and felt discomfort, but to his surprise, the journey was smoother than he thought.

Arriving at the place, his assistant seems to have understood what task he should do as per Ren's order. The assistant called George then take Tiara's handbag right after Ren's unbuckle the safety belt away from her and then carried her in the bridal style into the lift. George then presses the button while Ren is still carrying Tiara's.

Not long after they all then reached Ren's penthouse suites. George did the task that have been instructed to him after they entered the penthouse. After Ren then gently lays Tiara;s down on his bed, he quickly covers her bare legs with the duvets. Then afterward, he went out of the room and approach George who is waiting for his order. With one of his hands inside pockets and the other one holding Tiara's handbag that George just gave him, Ren then slowly said to George.

Ren: I'd appreciate it if you could find our female staff to change the young woman's clothes and other belongings at this hour and make sure the words don't get out. You understand, George?

George nodded and bowed at Ren before exiting the room in an orderly manner. Then, Ren returned to the room, which Tiara is currently in. It is his room, but because of the hassle, she was there instead. He then approached the bed slowly and sat down, quietly observing but almost admiring her features.

There is a hint of sadness on his face. But he kept his cool and removed a strand of hair from her face. Afterward, he took out his handkerchief from the pockets and wiped away the tiny bits of mascara smudged under her eyes. He then chuckled still in disbelief at this look on her. This is one of the rarest moments, and it will be impossible for others to see her like this. Tiara is known for being neat and professional, a goddess in her league that none can even dare compare to, but to him, she is a mess in her way. It sure brought back all the memories.