Chapter 3

Jeonghan POV

Today is my photoshoot with Scoup and Mingyu. We decided to go for a black and white theme for Vogue Korea.

"Mingyu, you are going first," she said. Mingyu photoshoot was quick, I have a solo photoshoot before doing one with Scoup. "Jeonghan, can you straighten your left leg and curl your right while looking straight and also put your hand on your stomach." My eye was already on her before she could say anything, after a few clicks it was my turn with Scoup. I could see her thinking of something good for us. I follow what she demonstrates with the help of Mingyu.

"Jeonghan and Scoop, look straight," she said. "Scoup hold Jeonghan hand." Staff around us cheered and Shushu looked happy, after my photoshoot with Scoop it was a break. "I bought you a drink."

"Shushu, do you want to eat lunch with us after the photoshoot?" I ask. "There is a good Korean noodle nearby." She nodded and prepared for the last photoshoot of today, everything was peaceful until Scoup complain about how he had to stand while I was being close to Mingyu. "Stay where you are."

"Scoup in the middle, Mingyu outside," she said. "Look at the camera."

"Shushu can I have your phone number?" I ask. "I need to send you the address."

"I will meet you at that place," she said and left for her bike. "Lucas?"

Shushu POV

Jaehyun was waiting for me on my bike, I tried to avoid him but he grabbed me by my arm and brought me closer.

"Shushu, can we talk?" he asks. "Can you please just listen to me once?" I know Jaehyun will never apologize like this but until today something changed him.

'Should I give him a chance?' I ask myself. 'What if he did change?'

"I don't want to talk, sorry I have to go," I said while putting on my helmet. I can't tell him that I wrote a song about our relationship, after all this year he still wants to apologize to me but why? When I got there Scoup, Mingyu and Jeonghan were already seated waiting for food, I told Jeonghan earlier he could order for me. I didn't talk much, mostly enjoying the cold noodles that Jeonghan ordered for me. In two days it is supposed to be my marriage anniversary with Jaehyun.

"Thanks for the food," I said. My butler left to go back to her hometown, now I'm living alone with my cat.

"Coco, are you hungry?" I ask her. "How was your day?"

Jeonghan: Did you enjoy cold noodles?

Me: yes thank you for the food

Jeonghan: When are you going to release your song?

When Woozi said gave me an approved

Jeonghan: your voice is nice

Me: thank you

Jeonghan: Have a nice afternoon

Me: you too

Read at 5:30

Jaehyun POV

I know that is going to happen, she is still mad at me and our supposed marriage anniversary is coming up.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Lucas asks. "How did you meet Shushu?" I nodded my head and left, my mood is not good right now to tell what is going on. After breaking up with Shushu, I found myself in a new relationship but it didn't last long.

The one I had when I and Shushu were dating, I don't know why but my feeling for Shushu after 3 years of dating wasn't there anymore. I remember that night I went to a club and found Ae-cha, my feeling for her grew immediately as I had never loved anyone before.

"Hyung, we can help you if you tell us your story with Shushu," Mark said. "There might be a way for you to apologize to her." Mark is the second person I have told my story to, I don't want anyone to know and put hate on me.

"We are high school friends, I ended up liking her after she became a photographer," I said. "After 2 years of dating her, my feelings for her grew apart. That night I went to a bar and met a girl named Ae-cha. I did something to her and it changed everything."

When I finished Mark's reaction changed from worrying about me to shock. I never thought this would happen but I can't predict the future.

Jeonghan POV

"Hyung," Mingyu said. "You seem to like Shushu."

"I don't like her," I said. "She might have a boyfriend already."

"She could be," Dino said. "Maybe she is looking for one to be her boyfriend just like you who is looking for a lover."

"I am not looking for a lover," I lied. "I don't like people with tattoos."

I remember when Shushu rolled up her sleeve to eat I saw a picture of a part of the rose on her arm, it must be hard hiding it since some jobs don't allow tattoos to be shown.

"Wait, Shushu has a tattoo?" Scoop asks. "Did she tell you?"

"No, I saw something that looked like a tattoo when she rolled up her sleeves," I answered. "From what I see it looks like a part of a rose with a tip of something."