Epilogue

🦈Shushu🦈

It has been 2 years since we start dating again, and today is a special day. Something going to happen but I'm not sure what is it.

"Good morning my beautiful girlfriend," Jeonghan said. "I have something to show you." Jeonghan surprised me with a new lamb and he said this will be our honeymoon car when we get married.

"Married?" I ask. "Are you going to propose soon?"

"Maybe," he said. "Maybe this week."

"Where are we ?" I ask.

"We are at the beach," Jeonghan said. He suddenly lowers his knee and pulls out a ring. "Shushu will you marry me?"

"Jeonghan, I will marry," I said. "I love you."

Today is the best day for me, I have been waiting for him to propose and he did.

Breaking news: Seventeen's Jeonghan and Photographer Shushu are getting married. The fan is happy to see Jeonghan marry someone he loves.

Breaking news: Seventeen's Jeonghan is marrying his photographer.

I'm happy that everyone is supporting our marriage and they are truly happy,  I can't wait to choose my wedding dress and walk down the aisle with Jeonghan. Tomorrow I get to spend the whole day deciding on the marriage thing with Jeonghan, his parent suggests we get married the day after tomorrow. I think that is a good idea since getting married early is better than waiting for a couple of days and then getting married.

Skip time tomorrow

Today is a special day, I get to choose my wedding dress and wedding decoration while Jeonghan chooses his suit and wedding place. Looking back on our memory, there are some up and down but we are capable of getting through and one day our kids will know about our story.

"You look so pretty," Jeonghan said. "I'm falling for you deeper and deeper, how about we go someone fun?"

"Yes let go, let take the new lambo," I said. "I will drive." He always fight me for the car key but I always win since he a nice and caring boyfriend, I walk around the street market while holding Jeonghan hand. Everyone compliment as a cute couple and even the clerk gave something to us, it a matching keychain.

"If you two always wear this mean you are each other soulmate," the clerk said. "I hope you have a happy marriage life."

Time for the marriage since I'm too lazy to write

Today is my marriage, I invite almost everyone including Jaehyun and his wife. I want Jaehyun to see I have move on from and now marry to someone I love with my whole entire life, all Seventeen member look good in black suit. Scoup finally got a girlfriend and so did Joshua but other member like Wonwoo and Hoshi are still single, Woozi is dating his computer and his music. We all predict everyone will be marry and have kid before Woozi start to date anyone, I walk down the aisle to see Jeonghan waiting for me in his beautiful suit.

"Yoon Jeonghan will you take Jeon Shushu to be your wife?" the priest ask. He nodded and smile at me. "Jeon Shushu will you take Yoon Jeonghan to be your husband." I nodded and it time for our kiss, Jeonghan kiss me passionately and everyone cheer. 

"Congratulation," Sana said. "Make sure to come to my wedding with Scoup."

"I will be waiting for your wedding announcement," I said. "Thank you everyone for coming to my wedding, Joshua tell me you are getting marry soon right?"

"Not yet, a couple more month then we might get marry," Joshua answer. "Jeonghan look so happy today."

I feel like my life is complete after marrying someone I love, now Seventeen is ready to be an uncle.