Chapter 16

Shushu POV

I arrive at the airport early and make my way to the gate. Not a lot of people here today, mostly some single travelers to Jeju. I was enjoying my music until I saw Jaehyun and Ae-cha but before I could do anything someone who looked like Jeonghan in a mask pulled me to a private spot.

"Sit here with us," he said. "Here is our schedule." They are mostly busy for 2 weeks but there I am, I'm mostly free. Scoup's seat is next to mine while Jeonghan's seat is behind us with Woozi, it going to be a short flight only 1 hour and 14 minutes.

'Any military person you can board now, first-class can board and business class'

I didn't know Seventeen would go to Business class but I could have bought a first-class seat, sometimes being a regular person is more fun. There weren't a lot of good movies so I decided to play games on my phone. Jeonghan wrote a note to me saying: I and Seungkwan sat next to Ae-cha and Jaehyun, they are so attached. About an hour later we landed and there was a bus waiting for us. I don't know anyone in Jeju so it's going to be hard for me to go anywhere.

"So since it's summer and Jeju hotels are busy, Jeonghan, Scoup, and Shushu are going to have to share hotel rooms," their manager said. "Joshua and Jun, Wonwoo and Hoshi, Woozi and Mingyu, The8 and Seungkwan, Vernon and Dino."

They both claim the bed so I have to sleep on a pull-out couch bed, their concert is in 4 days so that means spare time to spend and go shopping.

"Ae-cha and Jaehyun are so disgusting," Jeonghan said. "They're probably doing it right now."

Someone was knocking on the door, it seemed like some staff at the hotel when Jeonghan opened the door and asked if they were looking for me.

"I didn't know you would come here," one of the staff said. "I'm new here and I just got taught this hotel tradition. Even though Xiao and Dani are gone, here is your gift from them. Dani's brother is going to be doing the tradition from now on."

After giving me the flower gift they left, Scoup and Jeonghan were shocked, which means I have to tell them a story but later I'm enjoying the flower right now.

"Flowers smell good," I said. "What if any of you are going to date a girl, the best thing is to give flowers to her."

"Do you take flowers back to Korea?" Jeonghan asked. "Or you keep it here."

"This is the hotel room I stay in when I come to Jeju island and this room contains a flower gift from Dani," I said. "Dani isn't my boyfriend but he sometimes can act like one and Dani's cat name Xiao was given to me before he died."

We went silent quietly enough to hear what the next-door hotel was doing and they were doing something that sounded like Jaehyun and Ae-cha would do, so I ignored them and went to take a nap.

Jeonghan POV

Scoup and Shushu went to take a nap and left me by myself while hearing that nasty noise, I don't know how they can do it in public and not be embarrassed.

"Jeonghan, are we doing anything this afternoon?" Scoup asks in a sleepy voice. "If not just take a nap."

"No, we could take a walk around the beach when Shushu wakes up," I whisper to him. "Sleep, I will call you when she wakes up."

I brought Shushu a blanket and covered her, she looked so pretty when she slept I wondered if I could lay next to her and I did.

"Jeonghan?" She asked. "What time is it?"

"2:30 pm," I answered. "You have been sleeping for more than 2 hours now, Scoup is still asleep. Can you go wake him up?"

After Scoup woke up we went to walk around the beach, our photoshoot is in 3 days and a concert the next day. I wonder where Shushu will be sitting, maybe somewhere close since she is rich but could be far since some fans want to see us more than her now.

"I wish Dani was still here," she said. "Let me tell you the story." I sat preparing to hear her story, when she told the story I could feel the pain in her voice. Dani sacrifices himself for her to live and in return, she honors him by not fixing the damage Lambo did. There are still things that confuse me like how Xiao died but I didn't want to ask more. She already has enough pain when telling the story, Dani was a great friend. Sometimes I want to see that damage to Lambo up close but Shushu hasn't trusted me enough yet.

"Xiao was given to me a couple of days before the accident," She said. "He was already 29 when I got him. I celebrated his 30th birthday happily but little did I know his body gave up the next day. Xiao and Dani are happy up there, watching over us."

I wiped the tear off her face and let her lean on my shoulder. We watched the sunset together before heading back to the hotel, Scoup was knocked out before I could say anything to him. Shushu was ready to go to sleep but I decided to go over to Joshua and Jun's room since they are still awake.

"Scoup is already asleep and Shushu going to sleep soon," I said. "That's why I came here."

"They sleep too early," Jun said. "Don't worry we won't be sleeping until midnight."

I ask them for some advice on confessing to someone, everyone in Seventeen knows I'm going to confess to her on stage and I'm going to buy flowers to give to her. I hope Carat will support my relationship with Shushu, it is going to be hard taking her out on a date when our schedule is packed full well, mostly mine. I got back and Shushu was already asleep so I decided to play on my phone until I fell asleep.