Chapter 4

Shushu POV

I woke up with tears falling from my face, every year when our supposed anniversary comes I dream about the day he left me. Today is a perfect day for me to throw away anything that he gave me before our wedding. I saw some new couple making a promising lock together.

'Why did you leave me?' I thought to myself. 'What did I do to you?' I slowly take off my ring and necklace ready to throw them. 'Why do I have to deserve this?' After throwing it away I walk around the Han river, and all the sweet memories flood back. I wish this was a dream.

'Oh shit, it's raining,' I thought to myself. 'Jaehyun I wish you were here.'

Jeonghan POV

It's been 2 days since I saw Shushu. The house is quiet as usual until Woozi bursts into my room.

"Shushu is supposed to be here," Woozi said. "Can you call her?"

When I called her it went straight to voicemails, it started to rain harder so I went out to look for her. Woozi told me she likes to go to the Han river and walk around, after looking around for a while I saw a girl walking in the rain. She looked sad and depressed, it looked like she had been walking in the rain for hours.

"Shushu, are you okay?" I ask while putting my jacket around her shoulder. "Don't cry Shushu."

"Why is my life like this?" she asked. "Why did he leave me? We are supposed to get married." Watching her cry makes me feel sad, I can feel the pain in her voice.

"Who?" I ask softly. "He doesn't deserve you, you can find someone better."

"My boyfriend left me 2 years ago before our marriage," she said. It has been a long time. Maybe he meant something to her. I leaned over to wipe her face with a tissue. "Jeonghan, can you take me to my apartment?" I nodded and started driving, when I looked over at her, tears still fell from her face.

"Shushu do you live alone?" I ask while entering her apartment. "Aww, a cat."

"I live with a butler but she went home because her mom is sick," she said. "Wait here, I'm going to shower. Feel free to play with Coco."

After playing with Coco for a while Shushu went downstairs with another cat.

"Jeonghan, I need to tell you something," she said. "Come to my room." Her room was decorated with flowers and this time I can see her tattoo clearly, it is a rose tattoo with a moon on it and another one with a rose and wolf face.

"Why did he leave you before your wedding day?" I ask. I watch her lean back and sigh, this has to be something serious to make her cry a lot this morning.

"He left me for another girl," she said. My reaction changed to shock, it hurt a lot to see your lover leave for someone else. "Ae-cha was a stripper at the club he went to."

"After I found out that he was cheating, Jaehyun told me everything," she said. "After 2 years of dating, his feelings for me fell apart. That's why he went to a club to find another girl. He also tells me every time I'm at work, he and Ae-cha always do bad things. I don't know what they did but I assume it was something more than just hanging out with her, he said after that night at the club with Ae-cha something they did change him forever. I don't want to talk about it anymore, do you want to watch a movie?"

I put Crash landing on you and she nodded, she already watched the Crash landing on you from the way she reacts when the movie plays.

"Shu," I said. When I look over she already sleeps, I turn off the tv while covering her with the blanket. Woozi was so worried that he spammed me until I texted him back. After texting Woozi back I lay down and out of nowhere drifted to sleep.

Jaehyun POV

Today is supposed to be my anniversary of marriage with Shushu. Ae-cha is here with me and we just did something yesterday night. It feels so good, I miss her a lot but now I miss Shushu even more.

"Oppa," Ae-cha said. "Are you okay?" She slightly kissed my neck, our parents approved and our marriage is coming soon.

"I'm fine," I lied. "Do you want to take a walk around the Han river?"

We walked around Han river holding hands like a normal couple but when I saw Shushu my mood changed, I watched her remove the ring and necklace that I gave them and throw it into the river.

"Babe, who are you looking at?" Ae-cha ask. "Babe, it's raining." Ae-cha rushed to the car while I looked around for Shushu before, there was no one in my sight.

"The rain ruined our day," Ae-cha said. I noticed she took something off (I don't think I need to explain what she took off), luckily it was raining hard and there was barely anyone outside. A couple of minutes later I saw Shushu but a guy was escorting her to his car.

'She moved on already,' I thought to myself. 'I need to forget her and be happy with Ae-cha.

Suddenly Ae-cha took another thing off and hit the window cover button. I motioned her to put her clothes back on. I don't want to do it here but at home, where we both feel comfortable.

"Aww babe," she said. "You said we could do it anywhere."

"Yes we can do it right now," I said while pulling up to an abandoned alley. "What do you want to do?"

"Um," she said while taking her clothes off. I pull her to my lap and turn on Tesla auto mode to go back home. "Babe, you said we could do it here."

"We could, we are far from home," I said. Doing it while the car is moving feels weird but we both enjoy each other. I stop my Tesla and ask it to take us to a nearby abandoned alley, where it all begins.