Chapter 9: His

Draco sat down with Theo and Blaise at the Slytherin table in the Great Hall while Pansy got summoned by Snape and Mattheo is still getting ready because he overslept.

You enter the Great Hall, the face is as red as a tomato. You slam your clipboard on the table and sat next to Draco.

"She called it hilarious!" You rant and Draco started to laugh. "Don't laugh! I was offended!"

"I told you, those are not questions for that specific event," Draco said.

"What questions?" Blaise asked.

"Questions for the pageant this weekend," Draco responded.

"Why? Can I see it?" Blaise tried to get your clipboard but you snap it away.

"No..." You pout your lips.

"Alright. Alright." Blaise backed away.

"She wrote arithmancy problems for the pageant questions," Draco whisper to them. Blaise and Theo burst out laughing.

"Stop laughing..." You frown. Blaise and Theo got up and hug you.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You could've asked us you know, we can help." Blaise said while messing your hair.

"I thought I was doing great." You feel so dumb and frustrated and you couldn't help but cry.

"Aww... It's okay, Y/n. Let's make new questions later, okay?" Theo said and you nod your head.

Blaise wipe the tears away from your cheeks and Draco took your clipboard and started to answer all the Arithmancy problems that you wrote.

"Eat your breakfast," Draco said to you and you struggle to prepare your plate because of your casted arm. Draco put down your clipboard and took your plate. "What do you want to eat?"

"Uhm... Just toast and... That. And that. Oh, and that too." You point out all the food you wanted and Draco prepares it for you. He even spread the portions of bacon for you to eat them easier.

"Thanks!" You smile and dig into your plate.

"Oh wow. Y/n's already eating? Who prepared her plate?" Pansy finally arrived and sit next to your other side.

"Draco." You proudly said.

Pansy pinched Draco's cheek.

"Aww... Draco. You're not a complete asshole after all."

"Aww! Pansy! Stop!"

You giggle and finish your breakfast.

***

You and Draco have been close lately these past few days and Pansy noticed it.

So after classes, while waiting for you to get your cast finally remove, Pansy pull Draco aside.

"Draco, be honest with me. Are you flirting with my sister?" Pansy bluntly asked.

"What? No! I'm not."

Pansy look at him in the eyes.

Blaise steps in.

"Pansy..." He tried to calm her down.

"I'm telling you, Draco. If you hurt my sister. If my sister cries because of you. I'm going to kill you."

"I'm not flirting with Y/n. Come on, can't we just be normal as the others? Do you want me to stay away from her?" Draco asked and Pansy sighed.

"No, I'm not saying that you're not allowed to date my sister. I'm saying, if you're going to hurt her, tell your mum to prepare a casket."

Pansy walks inside the hospital wing.