Chapter 11: Move, Share Your Bed

The whole student from Slytherin house was moved into the Room of Requirement where several rooms are made to accommodate the students. Each room is shared by two students. In the middle of the maze-like dormitory is the temporary common room where most of the students are staying to get warm.

You're sharing your room with Pansy, she tucks you in so you rest your foot who got punctured by a nail when you and Theo are walking out of the chaos in the Slytherin room.

"You rest here and I'll get us warm comforters okay?" Pansy said to you and cup your cheeks.

"But Pansy, I want to help too."

"Sweetheart, we're going to be okay. Hmm? What I need you to do is rest here. I'll see if they are having any progress in the Dungeon and if I have any updates I'll tell you. Okay?"

"Okay..." You nod your head and Pansy kisses your forehead before leaving.

You lay down on your bed and hug a stiff pillow. It's cold. The storm is getting even stronger.

Peeves are no help to the work down the Dungeon. He keeps bombing the professors' water balloons each time they tried to get in.

So the whole Dungeon got filled with water.

The water from the Great Lake is so cold that it freezes.

Most of the students from Slytherin House are now getting cold and sick. Madam Pomfrey needs some help from other houses.

Hufflepuffs are serving hot meals, Ravenclaws are helping with the injured, and Gryffindors are very good in pep talks to cheek up the others.

Theo enters your room with a warm comforter in his hands. He saw you laying on your bed and he thought you were sleeping so he carefully walks towards you and places the comforter on top of you. 

"I'm so sorry, Y/n. I could've just carried you lately." He said and sighed. 

"It's okay, Theo." You respond and he was startled.

"Oh shit, I thought you were sleeping." He said. You chuckle and sat on your bed.

"I can't sleep. My heart... I'm scared." You stated and place your palm on your chest. 

"Scared? You don't have to be scared, we're safe here in the Room of Requirement," he respond and sat down on your bed. 

"I'm not scared here, I'm scared that Draco might get hurt while he's out there." You said and pouted. Theo was surprised because of your answer. 

"You worried about Draco?" He calmly asked and you nod. 

"What if he also steps on a nail? Or something."

Theo now understands why you're worried about Draco.

She likes Draco.

"Don't worry, Y/n. Draco is wearing his shoes and he's being extra careful while helping the others. Do you want me to call him?"

You shook your head.

"No, I'm fine. Plus he's working hard to help the others." You stated.

"Yes, because he's a Prefect like Pansy. It's kinda like the whole Slytherin house is their responsibility."

"Theo, will you keep a secret for me?"

Theo is by now sweating. 

"Of course, just for you."

You hold his hands and look him in the eye. 

"I don't know why I feel strange when Draco is around. Like my heart is racing, when we're walking together my palm sweats a lot. I worry about him a lot too. I'm not used to being like that before. And my tummy... My tummy feels like it's going to burst whenever he talks to me. I don't know what's going on." You confess. Theo was left stunned. He never thought you were so new to this. He always forgot about your past in your old school.