Chapter 27: Why Would You Do That?

"Where's my sister?!"

"Pansy!"

Pansy runs to you and hugs you tight.

"Thank god you're alright!" she checks on you and cups your cheek. "I'm so sorry to hear what happened to Peter.

"I wish I could've got home sooner." You said and cried in Pansy's arms. 

"You did everything that you could." She said and hugged you tighter.

When Pansy heard about what happened in your flat, she instantly made her way to the Borrow.

"Have you heard from Draco or Hermione?" You asked and broke the hug.

"No. They haven't sent an owl to me yet."

You sigh and frown. You're worried that something might happen to them.

"Pansy, come have breakfast." Mrs Weasley led Pansy to the kitchen and you followed.

"Pansy, we need to send an owl to them." You said.

"We can't, or else they will find you."

"I don't care! We have to find them!"

"Y/n, you need to trust them."

You bite your lower lip.

"We need to do something. Please, Pansy." You begged. "If you're not gonna do anything, I will."

Pansy look at you.

"Wait a little more, please."

"If I don't hear anything today, I'll take things my way."

***

It's already 8 PM and still no Draco, Ron, or Hermione.

You're in Ginny's room, formulating everything you need when you hear voices downstairs. You got up and opened the door when you heard a familiar voice.

You rush downstairs and see Draco, Hermione and Ron there.

"My love!" Draco got up and was about to hug you when you slapped him hard.

Mrs Weasley gasp and hold you.

"Liar!"

"Y/n!" Pansy also holds you tight.

"You said you're going to go back 'tomorrow' is this 'tomorrow?!"

"I'm sorry. We had some inconvenience in our way-"

"DON'T TALK TO ME RIGHT NOW! OR LATER! DON'T TALK TO ME AGAIN!" You break free from Pansy and Mrs Weasley's grip and run upstairs.

"Let her be for a moment. She's been worried about you all since the day you left." Mrs Weasley said to Draco.

Pansy helps Mrs. Weasley serve tea and food.

"Did you guys find anything?" Pansy asked.

"Not just anything, we found everything," Hermione said and she started to rely on what they found out.

"They've been looking for Y/n to revive the dark lord. Her knowledge to muggle chemistry, biology and engineering is very appealing to them."

"Oh, Y/n..."

"Well, I guess sometimes knowledge is a course," Ron commented.

After several hours, when Draco is certain that you're now calmer than lately, he goes upstairs and checks on you.

He knocks on the door before getting in because he's sure you're not gonna open it.

He saw you lying on the bed in a fetal position. He approached and sat on the other end of the bed.