Chapter 12: Hold Her Until She's Okay

You woke up early and get yourself ready. It's hard to get ready if the room you're staying in is crowded with boys.

It's a very good decision that you did because now Pansy is having a hard time getting ready.

"Boys, let's fix our schedule." She said as you all sat down in the Great Hall wearing your working robes because you have no uniforms with you. They are frozen down in the Dungeon.

"I agree with that," Mattheo stated.

"I suggest, we should get ready first because Pansy and Y/n need more extra time in getting ready," Draco suggested.

"I agree with that," Blaise said. "It's hard being a woman, you know."

"It settled then. We get ready first." Theo said and you all nodded.

"Working robes sucks..." Pansy said.

"I hope the Dungeon gets defrosted sooner." You pout and started to eat.

You have limited classes today. Professors considered the students that have been affected by the flood.

The frozen Great Lake is giving the Professors hard time fixing the broken windows inside the Slytherin dormitory.

"You okay?" Draco asked you after you ate your breakfast and now on the way to the Charms class.

"Yeah. I just don't feel the working robes." You confess.

"You can remove the robe. Here," Draco help you remove the robe. Now you're only with your long sleeve shirt. He also fixes your necktie. "There. Better?"

You nod and Draco put your robe in his bag.

"Thanks, Draco."

He smiles and tucks your hair behind your ear.

"Let's go."

You both enter the charms room and sat down next to each other.

You're not really in the mood today. Your abdomen is hurting too much. You hide your face in the crook of your elbow.

It's not only Draco that noticed it, even Pansy.

She lowers her head and checks on you.

"Hey, you okay?"

"I think... I'm having my period."

Pansy's eyes widen.

"Owwwkay. Alright. After Charms let's go to the bathroom."

You nod.

After Charms, Pansy instantly whisks you away to the bathroom. She took tampons and pads from the aid cabinet behind the bathroom mirror and handed them to you.

You enter a cubicle and you check, you're having your period. You put on a tampon and walk out of the cubicle.

"Better?" Pansy asked.

"Better."

You and Pansy left the bathroom and the boys are waiting outside more worried than Pansy.

"Is she okay?!" Mattheo who's always acting is the first to ask.

"She's fine."

But after you could nod in agreement, your world suddenly spun and your vision went black.

Draco instantly runs and grabs you before you fall to the ground.

"She's hot," Draco said and they all look at him disappointed. They thought he was talking about your body. "No, deep shits. She's hot!"