Chapter 13: Her 4 Body Guards

"Y/n," you woke up by Madam Pomfrey's gentle pat you on your shoulder. "You're allowed to go back to the others now. Do you want me to prepare your uniform?"

"Yes, Madam Pomfrey." You excitedly nod and she started to get your uniform in her trolley.

She helps you to put them on and comb your hair.

"Good thing you're not losing any hair. Your body is doing great." Madam Pomfrey said. You turn and hug her tight.

"Thanks for taking care of me, Madam Pomfrey. You're the best healer I have ever known." You stated and Madam Pomfrey chuckle.

"Let me see." You got up and show her your fit and she nod with a wide smile. "So pretty."

You giggle.

"No extra activities!" She reminds you.

"Yes, ma'am!"

She let you go and you head straight to the Room of Requirement.

Mattheo is the first to see you.

"Y/N!" He screamed and run towards you and was about to hug you but he stop himself.

"Oh, it's okay to hug." You said and hug him. He hugs you back but he's very careful.

"We have a training today. Draco, Theo and Blaise are already in the training ground. Will you go with us? Pansy told us to look after you."

"Sure! I have nothing to do anyway, so..."

You and Mattheo started to walk to the Training Grounds. Neville and Ron even spotted you in the corridors.

"Y/n! Glad you're finally back!" Ron said.

"Thank you so much! How's everyone?"

"Everyone is divine. We're all waiting for you." Neville said.

"I'm flattered."

"Let's play chess later, no one's worth fighting here than you are."

You smile and nod.

"See you later then, Y/n," Neville said and the four of you parted.

Mattheo leads you to the training ground where the others are now preparing for their training.

Draco saw you and pat Theo's shoulder.

"Theo," Draco called to Theo who was busy putting on his arm-length gloves.

"What?" Theo asked.

"Who's that beautiful girl with Mattheo?"

"That's Y/n, idiot."

"I know, that's my girl." Draco smirk and run towards you.

"Fucking hell, Draco," Theo commented.

"Hey!" Draco greeted you and you smiled at him. "Glad Madam Pomfrey let you go."

"She was worried but I manage to convince her that I'm fine. I'm fine." You give him thumbs up and he examines you first before nodding.

"Alright. Will you wait for us?"

"Yup!"

"You can stay on the side bench. I'll get you water." Draco nod to Mattheo and Mattheo leads you to a bench.

"Are you okay here?" Mattheo asked and you nod.

"This is comfy. I have never been out for a while." You said and sat down.

The sun is up, the autumn wind is lazily coming around.

Draco walks back to you with a bottle of water.