106 friday

THURSDAY LAST DAY OF MY PERIOD:

Today is the last day of my period thank God. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and took off my pad since I wasn't bleeding anymore. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs. I took care of Daredevil and put his diaper back on. I took care of the animals and I headed upstairs and went into my room. Andy was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly. I climbed into bed and got comfortable and snuggled against him and fell asleep. Me and Andy were going to try and clean the house up. A couple of hours later me and Andy both woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. We both got up and used the restroom then went downstairs and ate breakfast. After we ate breakfast together we did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. Andy turned on some music and we started jamming out together and laughing. After me and Andy finished jamming out we started cleaning up the house. A little while later we continued cleaning I did the laundry and picked them up. I cleaned me and Andys room and cleaned the litter box and steeped the hallway. A couple of hours later me and Andy finished cleaning up the house we took a shower. Andy cooked dinner and I helped him daredevil watched us in the kitchen. After we finished eating we did the dishes and took care of the animals we went to bed for the night.