The hunter and the wingless fairy part 3

Sorry it's so short. I'm leaving for school in AL few so I decided to make it quick and easy. So whacha think??

"What the heck??".

Applejack couldn't believe it. In her trap, was a girl. She must've gotten caught in the net. One thing was for sure. She was beautiful.

Blue skin and rainbow colored hair. She was dressed in a white dress.

They ran over to her.

"Hey miss??".

The girl looked up at them and froze.

"Oh, uh hi. Is this your doing??", she asked.

Applejack nodded. She took a knife a cut the net away. Such a waste but Applejack was willing to let it slide. She had accidently trapped a girl and for all she knew, she could have been hurt by the trap.

"Sorry about that, are you alright??", Applejack asked.

The girl nodded, her eyes shifting to eachother in alert. For some odd reason she had a look of fear in her eyes. "Yes. I'm fine thank you".

She dusted herself off not taking her eyes off them. Applejack looked at Twilight and Pinkie Pie. The two looked back at her.

"Well um, I have to go. My dad is probably worried about me".

The girl began to walk away.

"Wait", Applejack called.

The girl stopped suddenly and turned around.

"Why are you walking alone in the woods??", she asked.

The girl smirked. "I'm not alone. I'm with you".

AJ was surprised by her response. This girl was clever.

The girl turned and walked away. Applejack stood the tree for a moment. The girl seemed to have vanished in seconds, not a trace of her anywhere.

The three sat down for a moment.

"Okay, that just happened", Twilight laughed.

"Ah have ta see her again", Applejack stated suddenly.

The girls looked at her like she had gone mad.

"Are you serious??. You literally just saw her once and you want to see her again??".

Applejack shrugged and stood up.

"Ah can't explain. There's somethin' about her that makes me wanna see her again".

The blonde picked up her bags. "C'mon", she said, "Let's head back and then come later an see what we caught. Hopefully it's not a person again".

The girls laughed. They headed back home. The entire way there Applejack couldn't stop thinking about the mysterious girl.

"Who was she??", she thought, "I hope to her again someday soon".