The jock and the nerd Part 5

Let me know what chu think below :)

-Meka

"Hi. I'm Applejack. I'm here ta pick Rainbow up".

The woman gave her a confused look.

"Who??".

Applejack frowned. "Uh your daughter??".

The woman was Rainbow's mother. Applejack was picking Rainbow up for their reading. They were on the last chapter.

Rainbow's mother let her in. Closing the door she looked at the teenage girl.

"I'm sorry. But I don't have a daughter".

Applejack's eyes widened.

"The teenage girl that lives here", she tried.

The woman thought.

"The girl that looks just like you except blue", Applejack said with a straight face.

The woman laughed. "Oh that girl. Right. One moment".

She walked away.

"GIRL!!!".

Applejack jumped in surprise. That woman was loud.

Applejack looked around.

Suddenly the woman back in with Rainbow and a man. Applejack figured that was her husband. Rainbow's mother had Rainbow by arm in a tight grip.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT WRITING THOSE STUPID STORIES??!!", Rainbow's mom yelled.

"I SWEAR YOU DO NOTHING ALL DAY. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO TALK TO US!!", her father yelled.

Rainbow liked at him. "WELL IF YOU TWO MAYBE WOULD PAY ATTENTION TO ME FOR ONE SECOND MAYBE I WOULDN'T STAY IN MY ROOM ALL DAY!!", she yelled.

"I DON'T EXACTLY HAVE ANY FRIENDS TO TALK TO EXCEPT APPLEJACK BUT SHE, UNLIKE US, HAS A LIFE!!".

Rainbow's mother slapped her across the face.

"DON'T YOU DARE EVEN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT. I SWEAR YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR DAD??!!!".

"ME??!!. I DIDN'T RAISE THE LITTLE BITCH, YOU DID!!".

Rainbow's parents started to argue. Rainbow was right in the middle of them. Suddenly she saw Applejack standing there. Rainbow's face looked horrified and embarrassed. She had her book bag with her.

Walking over to the blonde she said, "Come on".

The two walked out of the house.

Getting into the car Applejack sat there for a moment. That just happened. All of that went down and she went completely unnoticed until the end.

"Now ah get how ya feel. It was like ah wasn't even there".

Rainbow nodded looking out the window.

"Are you alright??".

Rainbow nodded silently. Applejack started the car when she looked at Rainbow Dash. She spotted a raised hand mark on her arm.

The car ride was silent. No sound between the two. When they got inside Rainbow looked around.

"It's quiet".

Applejack nodded. "I live alone, remember??".

"Oh yeah".

Applejack took by the arm and they went upstairs. Rainbow sat on the bed. Applejack looked at her worriedly.

"Are you okay??".

She sat down next to her.

"Yeah. You get use to it", Rainbow said emotionless. Getting out her book they began to read the chapter. The chapter had a sad ending where the girl dies at the end.

Rainbow set the book down.

"Hm figures. Life must've hated her".

Applejack looked at her. She took her by the shoulders. "Seriously. What's wrong, an don't tell me nothin' cause I know it somethin".

Rainbow looked away.

"I'm sorry you had to see that".

Applejack frowned.

"I'm so sorry you had to feel what I feel. You shouldn't have been there but thank you for being there".

Applejack sighed. "Rainbow...... I can't believe that someone so nice and giving and selfless comes from a home like that. When I was there, I felt invisible. It was like-".

"You didn't exist".

Applejack nodded. "Yeah".

"Well that's that but it's okay. I'll be okay. Just two more year left until high school is over. Then I'll be in college and get out of there".

Applejack reached out and took her hand. Rainbow had a blush on her cheeks.

"I want you to know somethin. You're a smart, funny, amazing girl. Don't let em' tell ya otherwise".

"You really think that??", Rainbow questioned.

Applejack smiled. "I know so".

Rainbow looked down. Applejack placed a finger under her chin, lifting her head.

Rainbow looked at her. Applejack leaned in and kissed her. Rainbow's eyes widened. Her heart soared as she kissed back. Applejack touched her cheek softly.

They parted away and looked at eachother. Rainbow was speechless.

"Got got chur tongue??", AJ joked.

Rainbow smiled. She didn't know what to say.

"So um Rainbow. I was wonderin for a while now. Would ja go out with me??".

Rainbow smiled. She nodded. "Yeah. I think I can make room in my way too busy schedule of doing nothing".

Applejack snickered and stood up "You're funny".

Rainbow stood as well. Applejack wrapped her strong arms around her waist. Rainbow smiled.

"This is interesting. The jock and the no-".

Applejack caught her off with a look."Babe".

"Sorry. But I kinda am a nobody".

Applejack smiled. "Not to me. Ta me you're better than everyone else on earth".

The shorter girl giggled. "Who knew ms. Popular jock could be such a sucker for nerds".

Applejack grinned. "I have my moments".