Kidnapped

Let me know what you think :)

Applejack sighed as she watched the flames of the fireplace flicker. The day was quiet and dark. Rainbow wasn't there, and Applejack was worried. Rainbow had said she would be back in a few.

But that was an hour ago. Running her hands through her hair she tried to calm her nerves.

Suddenly her phone rang. She hurriedly answered it, not looking at the screen.

"Hello??".

"A-Applejack??".

Applejack smiled.

"Rainbow. Baby are you okay??".

"I..... I got kidnapped. Call the police".

Applejack froze.

"What??!!Are you hurt??".

"No. I'm fine. I just want to go home".

She heard a sniffle. Applejack felt anger built up inside of her.

"Okay babe. Just stay with me. Ah'm gunna call the cops okay??".

"Okay, please hurry. I don't know where we are".

Suddenly it went quiet. Applejack went quiet a moment too. Then after a minute there was yelling.

"Bitch, give me-".

Rainbow screamed. The phone hung up. Applejack hurried to call 911. She reported what had happened. Thank Celestia her phone records the calls. She had a recording of her conversation.

The officer thanked her. Now they could start investigating.
-----------------------
Another sleepless night. Applejack a laid awake, again. It had been a few months and no luck.

She was having a hard time. In and out of school. She told her friends what happened. They offered to put up flyers.

She allowed it and people throughout the school were helping out. Even teachers. Applejack was happy that so many people were willing to help look for Rainbow and get the word out.

Sighing she sat up clutching her sweater. She wore a sweater to bed now. In case the police called her that they needed her so she would have a jacket on. She also had her shoes and a bag ready in case she had to leave at some point at night.

She was prepared. Almost.

AJ laid there and stared at the spot where Rainbow slept. That part of the bed was cold and empty. She missed her girlfriend more than anything. Applejack decided that she wasn't going to sleep. She sat up with a sigh.

That's when her phone rang. She looked at it. Scrambling to get it, she got up. Taking her phone off the charger and answered it. The caller ID said "Officer Jone".

"Hello??".

"Applejack, I think we found her".

Applejack smiled. "Really??".

"Yeah, we think we have. There have been reported sightings of her in a town neaby by some students from your school. They spotted her with some men and took some pictures. We'll have them sent to you".

Applejack was confused. Why had they taken her out of town??.

"Thanks fir tellin me officer".

"No problem. Uh one moment".

Applejack heard talking in the background. She slipped on her shoes. She had a feeling she needed to.

"Applejack??", the officer said.