The hunter and the wingless fairy part 20

So yeah. Let me know what you think below and have a great day :) Enjoy!!
-----------------------------

Applejack grinned.

"You mean me??".

Rainbow looked up at her, a smile on her face. They came.

"Let her go Thunderstorm. Ya don't gotta do this", Applejack said.

Thunderstorm laughed.

"Oh?? Or else what??".

"Or we'll make ya".

Applejack took out her sword. Twilight and Pinkie followed her lead and took out their weapons.

Thunderstorm smirked. "I don't think that'll be necessary. I'll let you play with Star".

Turning he called his stormknights. "RELEASE STAR!!".

"Who's star??", Pinkie asked. Applejack shrugged. Suddenly a bone chilling shriek echoed through the stone room. The girls covered their ears. They heard ground shaking footsteps coming from a cave in the back from the room.

It stomped out into the moon lite room.

"Oh shit".

Applejack stood there frozen. The creature stood there, towering over them.

"She's a dragon".

Applejack, Twilight, and Pinkie looked at eachother.

"Star!!", Thunderstorm called.

The dragon looked down at the dark fairy. The creature seemed to obey him.

"Good girl. Now".

Thunderstorm turned to look at the girls. Applejack's stomach dropped.
He wouldn't.

"Kill".

The dragon looked up and spotted the girls.

"Keep them busy until I get the magic", Thunderstorm said turning to Rainbow.

The dragon heading right towards them.

"Find a shield!!", Applejack commanded.

"We're gunna need them!!".

They turned around and ran, looking around the room. Applejack spotted the stormknights. They had shields.

"The knights. Get their shields!!".

The girls ran towards the stormknights when something crashed down, blocking their path. Looking up they saw it was the dragon's tail. The dragon tried to grab the girls but the girls were much faster.

They hopped over to creature's tail and ran towards the Knights. But the Knights noticed them. They flew towards the girls ready to fight.

Applejack turned her head and looked back. She gasped.

"Duck!!".

Grabbing the girls the fell to the floor, avoiding the tail of the Dragon that had almost hit them.

"Ahh!!!".

The girls looked up. They smiled. The dragon hit missed them but knocked the stormknights out. The men were in the floor outcold. The girls quickly hurried over to their shields and picked them up.

The three faced the ferocious black dragon.

"Never would ah imagine we'd be fight'n a dragon", Applejack said.

"Well there's first time for everything", Twilight said looking at the blonde.

"Watch out!!".

The girls dove out of the way. The dragon pound right where had been standing. Getting to their feet the girls readied themselves.