Word: Eyes

Have anymore ideas?? Comment below and thanks :) enjoy!!
-----------------------------------

Applejack will never forget the first time she looked at Rainbow's eyes. The magenta colored eyes captivated her. They were so bright and beautiful.
----------------

Applejack and her friend Twilight walked down the hallway of CHS. They were heading to class.

"Ah sure hope that he doesn't give us homework", Applejack said.

"I know right. Who gives homework on a weekend??", Twilight asked.

"A teacher that takes his job way too seriously".

The girls laughed. They arrived at their classroom and walked in. Suddenly Applejack collided with someone, both of them falling to the floor.

"Ow!!".

Applejack sat up rubbing her arm. A girl was sitting on the floor, in front of her, rubbing her head.

"Sorry", the girl said.

Applejack stood noticed that the girl had her books and binders all over herself and the floor.

She and Twilight helped pick up the books.

"So sorry about that", the girl apologized. "I tend to do that alot. Are you okay??".

Applejack smiled. "Ah'm fine. Are you alright??".

The girl nodded. Applejack went to pick up a book. She touched the object the same time the girl did.
Applejack looked up. She and the girl made eye contact.

Applejack froze. She couldn't help but stare into the girl's eyes. The girl stared back at her. Her magenta eye were so beautiful and bright. The blonde could stare into them all day but had to look away.

She handed the girl her book and helped her up. The girl had long rainbow colored hair, light blue skin.

She had a tomboy sporty look. It looked nice on her. The girl had a blush on her face.

"So uh yeah". The girl looked away.
"Sorry about that".

Applejack smiled. "It's fine".

The girl waved and walked away. Applejack turned and watched her. She had that confident swing in her step. The girl walked as if she owned the world.

"Who was that??", Applejack asked quietly not expecting a response.

"Oh her??", Twilight asked. "That's Rainbow Dash. She's the best player on every sports team in the school".

Applejack wasn't surprised that she had never heard of her. She never paid attention to sports at school.

"Are you okay??", Twilight asked.

Applejack looked at her. She nodded.

"Yeah. C'mon".

The girls went into the class. They sat down with their friends. The school day went pretty fast. Well Applejack thought it did. She couldn't stop thinking about the the girl named Rainbow Dash.

Those eyes.

Suddenly the bell rung. School was over. The girls went to their lockers and then left the school. On the way out they saw the soccer team on the field.

"Hey look at Dashie!!", Pinkie shouted.

Applejack looked at her. "Who??", she asked.

Pinkie smiled and said, "My friend Rainbow Dash is over there".

"You know her??", Applejack asked.

Pinkie nodded. "Yeah. She's my friend. She's totally awesome. C'mon".

The pink haired girl led them towards the field. Rainbow Dash was sitting on the grass, stretching.

"Hey Dashie!!", Pinkie yelled.

Rainbow looked up at them. She smiled and waved.

"Hey Pinkie".

"These are my friends. Twilight, Fluttershy who you already know. Rarity and Applejack".

Rainbow looked at Applejack.

"Hey again".

Applejack waved. "Glad this time we didn't bumped into eachother".

The two laughed.

"Wanna sit??", Rainbow asked her.

"Sure".

Applejack sat down beside her. She looked at the girl.

"So you play alota sports I here".

Rainbow nodded. "Yup. I love sports. Do you??".

"Ah do love a good game of soccer and baseball", Applejack said.

Rainbow smiled. "Finally a friend who likes sports. These guys wouldn't even pick up the bat".

Applejack laughed. "Well maybe we could play sometime".

Rainbow nodded. "I love your eyes. Green is so cool".

Applejack smiled. "Thanks. You're eye color is so original. Magenta".

Rainbow smiled. She liked her already. "Well then. I guess my eyes did some good", she said.

Applejack looked into her eyes. "Yup. Beautiful".

Rainbow giggled. "Are you hitting on me??"

Applejack shrugged. "Donna want me to??".

Rainbow smirked. "Maybe".

"Then yes ah am beautiful eyes".

Rainbow laughed. "Flirt".

Applejack grinned. "Well Ah'm a flirt an you have beautiful eyes".

"I guess I do", Rainbow said.

The other girls joined in on the coversation. They teased the girls on their flirting. The two blushed. They looked at eachother. Magenta met green.

"I wonder what color green and magenta would make".