Word: pirate

Applejack gripped the rope as she looked out at the ocean, the wind blew in her hair. She looked around as land came closer.

"Hey Twi!!", she called down to her crew member on the deck of the skip.

The purple haired teen heard her and looked up at her.

"Yeah??", she called.

"Ya think the person will be annoying ir a bother ir get in our way while we work??".

Twilight shrugged. "Not sure. But I've never met her. All I know is that the person we'll be transporting is a girl and she's taken down a whole ship of them when she was younger".

Applejack was intrigued. She thought that the girl would be some girl that was afraid of everything. You see she was captain kf the ship. They had been asked to transport someone from one the kingdom of Crystal to the kingdom of Cloudsdale. Only a few days away. Guess this girl would be interesting. Applejack hoped the girl was cute.

"I heard she's royalty!!".

Applejack flicked her head over to look at Pinkie Pie. The girl was swinging in the mass of the ship, her pet bird on her shoulder.

"A princess ay??", Applejack smirked. She couldn't wait to see this. A  princess. Interesting indeed.

Soon they arrived at shore. Applejack climbed on down to be with the rest of her crew. Sure enough they saw a girl standing there. She wore a white shirt with a long red skirt, and a black belt around her waist. She had a cloak around her.

Applejack felt her breath hitch. The girl was beautiful indeed. Long rainbow colored hair and light blue skin. She had big magenta colored eyes that were downcast. She had bags with her. A man stood beside her. Applejack walked down the walkway to them.

"Ahoy there. Ah'm Applejack. The captain of this ship".

The man stepped up. He was tall and had on a suit.

"This is princess Rainbow Dash. You will take her to Cloudsdale".

Applejack nodded and looked at the princess. The girl didn't even look at her.

"That's right sir".

The man turned to the princess and knelt down.

"Okay Rainbow. You'll be alright. Remember what I said. These girls are those people. Remember that. Try to be nice".

The princess nodded.

"Do I have to go alone??", she whispered.

The man smiled. "It'll be alright your highness. You'll be in the palace in no time. Ah'll meet cha there".

The princess nodded and turned. Applejack led her up aboard the ship. The man helped her with her bags. They had a room for her below the deck. The ship was huge.

Applejack and the other girls soon set sail.

Applejack couldn't help but watch the princess. The girl sat on a barrel and held her cloak tightly and stared out at the sea. The blonde walked over to her.

"Hi".

Rainbow Dash looked at her wordlessly and then looked away. Applejack frowned.

"You okay??".

Rainbow nodded, not looking at her.

Applejack walked away. She found Twilight at the wheel, steering the ship.

"What's up with the girl??. She don't even wanna take a glance at me".

Twilight shrugged and looked at her.