The loner part 4

Comment what chu think below and your favorite part :)

"Are you sure being here is a good idea??", Fluttershy asked.

The girls were standing in front of Rainbow's house.

"Yes. I think it's only fair that we visit Rainbow Dash at least once", Twilight replied.

They saw the front door open. Rainbow came out. She saw them and walked over to them.

"A-Are you sure you wanna be here??. You can g-go home right now".

Applejack gave her a nod.

"We're sure".

"We have t-to stay outside. M-My mom has someone over", Rainbow said.

"So let's just chill here".

The girls sat down on the front porch. They talked and laughed. Rainbow taught them what not to do when they're over.

"Don't look people in the eye unless y-you wanna get shot o-or possible raped. So d-don't wear shorts or skirts. Always wear jeans o-or baggy clothes".

The girls nodded.

"Hey girl", they heard a voice.

"Just ignore him", Rainbow whispered.

The girls did as told..the continued on talking. Suddenly they heard a gunshot. Rainbow's head snapped up.

"Great".

There were a gun fight between a cop and a few men. Rainbow got up. She ushered the girls inside.

"Rainbow!!".

Rainbow turned around. On the other side of the street was one of the neighborhood kids, Scootaloo. The girl was hiding beside a car. Dangerously close to one of the gunmen. Rainbow looked back at her friends.

"Stay here".

She ran out to the street. She ran over to Scootaloo. She kneeled down beside her.

"Are you alright??", she asked.

Scootaloo looked terrified. She nodded.

"I'm scared".

Rainbow picked up.

"It's gunna be alright".

Covering the girl's head Rainbow ran back to the house. Stopping in front of the door she pushed Scootaloo inside.

She turnd around. The gunmen noticed her.

One of them ran towards her.

Looking back at the girls she said, "I love you".

She ran to the side of the balcony and jumped over the railing.

The gunman was running after her. She felt her heart racing.

She headed into the forest nearby. She ran and ran, her feet going a mile a minute.

Rainbow knew she couldn't keep running forever and would trip or fall or come to a dead end sooner or later. But she would have to keep running until then.

"Get back here!!", she heard the man yell.

He was right behind her. She heart felt like it was about to jump out of her chest.

She took a sharp right and headed down following a river. Suddenly she saw a treehouse in sight. A stupid idea came to mind.

Climb up and then jump out the window before the guy could get to her.

It was insane but she had nowhere else to go. She ran to the treehouse. She hurried climbed up. Suddenly she was grabbed.

Then the hand released her.

"Huh??".

Rainbow looked down to see the guy fall off the ladder. She saw Applejack standing there, holding a rope.

Rainbow realized what had happened.
Applejack used the rope as a lasso.

Police officers were right beside her. They handcuffed the man and took him away.

Applejack looked up at Rainbow. Rainbow quickly climbed down the ladder. Applejack lifted her off the ladder. Rainbow wrapped her arms around her neck.

Applejack held her close.

"I told you you would be safe with me".

Rainbow pulled her away.

"Thanks Applejack".

"Anything for you. Are you alright??", Applejack said.

Rainbow blushed and nodded.

"C'mon. Let's head back to the girls".

Rainbow nodded. AJ took her hand. Rainbow looked at their hands then up at Applejack.

"Why are you holding my hand??", she asked.

"I'm not going to lose when ah almost lost ya once".

Rainbow stepped up and kissed her cheek.

"Y-You won't lose me".

Applejack was shocked and looked at her, wide eyes. She smiled.

"No. Ah won't. I'll make sure of that".