Please wake up (AppleDash oneshot)

Please if you like this comment what you think and vote. Thanks for reading!!

This is dedicated to @RainbowD123
---------------------------------------------------------

The girls rushed through the entrance. They spotted the front desk and walked over to it. A nurse sat there.

"Excuse me??", Twilight spoke up.

The nurse looked up at them with a smile.
"Yes can I help you??", she asked.

"We're here to see Rainbow Dash".

The nurse stood up.

"Follow me please".

The teens followed the woman down many hallways. Finally they stopped in front of room 346.

"The doctor should be here soon", the nurse said and walked off. The girls immediately hurried inside. They saw Rainbow Dash. She was on her bed, many machines hooked up to her.

Applejack gasped and slowly walked up to the bed. Rainbow was unconscious. She stood there, eyes brimmed with tears.

Half an hour ago she and the girls had gotten a call that Rainbow Dash had been hit by a car. They had rushed to the hospital.

Suddenly they heard the door opening. A doctor came in. The man smiled at the girls sadly.

"Hello I'm Dr.Martin".
He shook their hands.

"What happened??".

"Appearantly Rainbow was walking across the street when a car that was directly in front of her surged foward and hit her. Witnesses said that they didn't know the car was even on. It was parked on the side of the street".

Dr.Martin looked at the girls.

"Will she be okay??", Twilight asked.

"I'm sorry to have to tell you this but, Rainbow is a coma".

Applejack felt her world falling apart around her.

"What??"

The doctor sighed.

"I'm so sorry. We don't know when she'll wake up. But I do hope it's soon".

With that he left the room. Noone spoke. Pinkie broke into tears. Applejack collapsed to the floor. She felt tears build up until they finally broke out. She sobbed into the hands. She cried so much her head started to hurt.

Rainbow Dash, her girlfriend, was in a coma.

Twilight came over to her and kneeled down. The purple haired girl wrapped an arm around her. Applejack turned and buried her face into Twilight's shirt.

"I can't believe it".

The blonde began to get tired and pulled away. She wiped her tears away.

"Remember. She will wake up. I know she will", Twilight said.

Applejack looked at her hopefully.

"You do??". Twilight nodded.

"I can sense it. She's not in arm full coma. She's only half asleep. She will wake up soon. Not sure when but she will".

Applejack turned and looked at her girlfriend. Standing up she walked over to the hospital bed and kneeled down. She took Rainbow's hand in hers.

"Please wake up soon. Please. I need you".