Celebrity surprise sad ending

So yeah. Comment what cha think below :)

Applejack walked into the hospital, smile on her face. She was excited to see Rainbow Dash again. She and Rainbow had become real close friends the last few months. Applejack had also come to become friends with Pinkie, Fluttershy, and Soarin.

Applejack's crush had grown for the teen. She just couldn't help it. Rainbow was amazing in every way. She would visit Rainbow whenever she could. Pinkie and Fluttershy would always be there.

Rainbow was responding well to the physical therapy and she could now walk almost on her own. The doctor wad astonished to say that Rainbow was almost completely rid of the blood disease. They were going to send her home. After all these years she was finally going home. But her doctor told her to always have someone with her when she went out and to use a walker in the house. Rainbow nodded and agreed.

Applejack couldn't be happier for her. She was there to help get Rainbow home. Rainbow was so happy to finally be home. Things were looking up for her for once.

Then it all came crashing down.
--------------------

Applejack got a call. She was about to start an interview at the radio station.
"Hello??".

"A-Applejack??".

It was Soarin. He sounded upset.
Applejack frowned.

"What's wrong??", she asked.

"It's Rainbow. She collasped today in our house. I rushed her to the hospital. If she wakes up she'll need you here".

"Okay. I'll be there soon. See ya soon".

"Bye".

Applejack hung up. She found her manager.

"Ah gotta go", Applejack said. "It's Rainbow Dash. She's back in the hospital".

Her manager nodded.

"Okay. I'll cancel the interview and meet cha there".

Applejack nodded and left. She had a security guard drive her to the hospital. The entire time she was praying Rainbow was alright. When they got there she got out and walked into the hospital. She walked down the many hospital halls.

Coming around a corner, she saw Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Soarin. They were standing in front of Rainbow's hospital room, worried looks on their faces. Applejack walked over to them.

"What happened??".

Soarin looked up at her. He sighed and shrugged. "She just collapsed. I was able to catch her so she's not hurt as far as I know. The doctor said she didn't look good".

Applejack was terrified. She couldn't lose Rainbow. Not now. She mentally prayed everything would be alright.

She sat down against the wall. The four talked while they waited. It seemed like forever. Until finally they saw Twilight. She came over to the them. They saw the look on her face and froze.

"She...... she didn't make it".

Fluttershy and Pinkie began to cry. Soarin was holding back tears and walked around. Applejack was in shock. Rainbow was dead. The blonde looked up at the nurse.

"What happened??", she asked.

Twilight sighed. "We miscalculated how much of her blood was cured. Taking her off the medication must've caused the disease to come back. It killed her since we didn't catch it in time. We had no idea this would happen".

Applejack looked up at her.

"It's alright. You tried your best and did the best you could fir her".

Twilight nodded. She stayed with them. The other doctors came out.

"You can say goodbye to her if you'd like", Twilight said.

Soarin went in first. Applejack sat there. Rainbow was dead. She felt as if her mind and body were numb. She couldn't feel anything. Why now??.

Applejack heard the door slide open. She turned her head. She saw Pinkie and Fluttershy walk out, tears running down their faces. When did they go in??.

Applejack got up. She walked over to the girls and hugged them. The two cried into her shoulders. Applejack just held them.

"Why??. Why now??", Pinkie cried. Applejack rubbed her back.

"Ah don't know guys. All ah know is that she's isn't in a hospital bed and in pain or sufferin' or sick anymore. She's better now".

The girls smiled at her words.

"We know how much you cared about her", Fluttershy said. "Thanks for making her last few months the best of her life".

Applejack gave a small smile.

"They really were the best. Excuse me".

She walked into the room, closing the door and curtain.

She felt her breath hitch. Rainbow laid on her bed. Applejack walked over to the bed and sat down. She felt tears rising up. She looked down at Rainbow's lifeless body.

Applejack touched her cheek.

"Why did you have ta go??. Ah know where you are is much better but".

Applejack looked down, eyes squeezed shut. Tears rolled down her tan cheeks. She let out a breath.

"Ah never got ta say ah love you".

Applejack looked back at the dead girl. The blonde reached out and took her hand. It was cold. That made her cry harder. Applejack laid her head on Rainbow's stomach and cried.

"Why did you have ta go??".

Applejack looked up. She sniffled and wiped her tears away. She let out a breath and calmed herself. She stood up.

The actress looked down at Rainbow's body. She leaned over and kissed her on the lips. Pulling away she said, "Ah will never forget you. Ah love you Rainbow".

Applejack took one last look at her before she turned and walked out of the room. She closed the door behind her.

She looked at her friends. She broke down crying. Applejack dropped to her knees and cried.

Why??.
------------------------------

Applejack smiled and walked into the room, the DVD in hand. Pinkie, Fluttershy and Soarin were sitting on the couch. They were going to watch Applejack's new movie.

"So. You star in it??", Soarin asked.

Applejack nodded. "Yeah. Rainbow would've loved it".

The teens smiled. Applejack put the movie in. She st down, a bowl of popcorn in her hands.

"So what's it called??", Pinkie asked.

Applejack smiled at her and said",
"Find your rainbow".