Word: Fashion

Got any more words?? Comment below. I'll be doing these for a while
----------------------------------------

Applejack found it funny when Rainbow had one a crazy outfit. Much to Rarity's horror Rainbow would come to school with the most craziest of outfits on. Sometimes she would wear something that matched. And then........... there were these days.

----------------------------

"What are you wearin??".

Applejack laughed. She circled her girlfriend in the middle of the school hallway.

Today Rainbow was wearing a dark blue plaid shirt, yellow polka-dot tights with a totally not matching shoes or socks.

Rarity looked like she might faint.

"Rainbow Dash", she said. "What in Equestria is wrong with you??. Seriously?? Polka-dots??".

Rainbow grinned. "Oh well. I thought I would look as you call it, fierce".

Applejack watched her strike a pose. Rarity shook her head. The fashionista placed her hands on Rainbow's shoulders.

"Please, stop it".

The others giggled. Applejack took Rainbow's hand.

"Oh C'mon Rarity. Let the gal have her fun".

Rainbow slung her backpack over her shoulder.

"Yup. Now let's get to class".

The girls walked into their classroom. The teacher looked uo at them. She laughed.

"Well. What do we have here??", she said.

"A crime against fashion", Rarity grumbled.

Rainbow stuck her tongue out at her.

"Don't hate", Rainbow said sassily.

The teacher laughed again. "Well", she said. "I think she looks very unique".

"She looks crazy!!", Rarity exclaimed.

The teacher smiled. "There's nothing wrong with looking crazy. Come on and sit".

The girls sat down. Throughout the school day Rarity tried to get her to change. Rainbow always refused.

"Please??. I have the perfect outfit in my bag for you".

Rainbow sighed. "Fine".

Rarity dragged her to the bathroom. Locking it, she basically ripped the clothes off of Rainbow Dash. Rainbow put on the clothes Rarity had for her.

It was pretty awesome. Rainbow thought she looked rad. Rainbow had on a dark blue sleeveless shirt with skinny jeans and black converses. Rarity gave her a hoodie with a bracelet.

Rainbow looked at the bracelet.

"Do I have to??", she groaned.

Rarity nodded. Rainbow sighed and put it on. She had to admit, it was very cool looking. On HER, that is. Applejack smiled when she saw her.

"Ah think you look beautiful", the blonde said, making Rainbow blush.

The blonde smiled.

"There", Rarity said. "My work here is done".

Rainbow smiled. "Thanks Rarity. I'll give it back".

Rarity shook her head. "Oh no darling. You keep it".

Rainbow thanked her.

"Maybe you should be a model", Twilight joked.

Rainbow had a thinking look on her face. Maybe she should.

The next in school started out with bang.

"RAINBOW DASH!!!!".

Rarity chased the teen through the halls.

Rainbow laughed. "I look great!!", she called.

Rarity growled. "PLAID NEVER GOES WITH STRIPES!!!!".

Applejack laughed. Rainbow sure had a sense of style. Well in HER world she did. In Rarity's world??. Not so much.