Earthquake

So i watched a movie yesturday and i got this idea. I havent stopped The loner, i just wanted to write this. So enjoy and tell me what you think :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rainbow sighed. She looked around the restaurant. She was waiting for her friend.

Suddenly her phone rang. Picking it up off the table, she answered.

"Hello??".

"Hey babe", Applejack's voice was heard.

Rainbow smiled.

"Hey AJ".

"How ya holding up over there??. Are the girls there yet??".

Rainbow looked around.

"No".

Suddenly Rainbow noticed the silverware and plate shaking making clanking noises on the glass table.

"Oh no".

"What's wrong??", Applejack asked.

Suddenly there was a loud rumble as everything began to shake.

"Oh god no".

"What's going on??", Applejack asked panic in her voice.

"Earthquake!!", Rainbow yelled.

She held the phone to her ear.

Rainbow fell to her knees. Pieces of the ceiling were coming down on the people. Everyone was panicking. Suddenly the floor started to give out. Water from the pipes were flooding the place. There were fires.

"Rainbow".

Rainbow held the phone with a shaking hand.

"Get out of there. Okay??. Try to find the girls and get out. I'll come find you".

"Okay. Please hurry".

Suddenly the floor beneath Rainbow's feet gave out. She screamed as she fell.

Rainbow banged her head against something hard and everything went black.
--------------------

Her eyes fluttered open. Opening her eyes she moved her arms. Rubbing her head Rainbow slowly looked at her surroundings. She was in the basement of the building.

"What the....??".

She sat up and looked at herself. She felt pain in her entire body.

"Oww".

Standing up she brought her hand to the side of her head. She felt something wet and pulled it away. She saw blood.

Sighing she looked up. She saw a gigantic hole from where the floor collapsed.

"Okay then", she said to no one.

Looking at the collapsed concrete and rubble she saw that it had created a mountain. It looked stable enough to climb up. Rainbow walked over to the pile of rubble.

Slowly she began to climb up. It took a while but she got closer and closer. Her body screamed for her to stop but she kept on.

She had to make it out alive. She had to see Applejack.

Climbing out of the rubble and into the sunlight she stood up. Looking around she gasped. The earthquake had done a tremendous amount of damage. Building had collapsed, fires were started. People were running around. Some hurt badly some not.

"This can't be happening".

Suddenly the people began to run. Rainbow turned around. She froze as she she saw a tall building tipping over. She began to run. Her feet went as fast as they could go. She suddenly stopped. To her left she saw a small girl, huddled by a car, shaking.