Rainbow's sister Part 3

So yeah. I got this part idea from @RainbowD123 and it's brilliant so enjoy and tell me what you think!!".
-----------------------

Rainbow was so happy that her sister was finally gone. She and Applejack were happy together again and things went bak to way they were before Star came.

That is until one day Rainbow got a text.

I know your secret sis and I will tell Applejack if you dont leave

Rainbow looked up at Applejack. She got up and walked to the bathroom. She locker the door and sat down on the floor.

What do you want from me??

She waited for a response. Her phone buzzed.

I want you to leave and give me Applejack. You're no good for her. You remember that summer three years ago??. Remember what you tried to do??. Wouldn't want Applejack to find out would you??. She might think you're crazy or might not want you around.

Rainbow couldn't believe she was bringing it up. She texted back.

Don't bring that up Star!!. It was a stupid thing. But I just missed mom and dad so much. Don't say a word. What do you want??

Rainbow couldn't believe she was going to do what her sister said for once.

Pack your bags and run away tonight. never ever show your face around here again. Deal??.

Rainbow sighed. "Applejack can't find out".

Deal

Rainbow got up. She out her phone away. She washed her hands and left the bathroom. She walked into the living room where Applejack was. She walked over to her and sat down beside her. Applejack wrapped her arms around her.

"I love you", Rainbow said. She stayed in Applejack's arms. This would be the last time she would be in Applejack's arms.

"Ah love you too".

Applejack had no idea what was going to happen tonight. The best thing that's ever happen to her was going to leave and she had no idea.
---------------------------

Applejack woke up because she was cold. That hasn't happened in a long time. Sitting up she noticed Rainbow wasn't there. The sunlight lit up the room.

"Rainbow??", she called. She got out of bed and looked around. She looked back at the bed. A piece of paper caught her eye. She walked over Rainbow's side of the bed. Applejack picked up a folded piece of paper. Unfolding she saw a letter written to her.

If you're reading this I've been gone for a few hours. Now don't blame yourself. I chose to run away. I can't tell you why but just know that you'll be okay with her. She'll take care of you and you won't have to worry about anything ever again. You should learn to love her so it it'll be easier. As for me??.Well since I won't have you I won't have anything to live for. So this goodbye as well. I love you. Forever yours -Rainbow Dash

Applejack put the letter down. She hurried out of the room. No. She couldn't be gone. This was a prank. It had to be.

Applejack ran down the hall and down the stairs calling for Rainbow. Her heart was racing. She came into the kitchen but stopped. Star was there with a plate of pancakes on the counter.