The captain's daughter

Applejack sighed. The wind in her face, the smell of salt water. Just perfect.

Leaning on the railing she looked out to the ocean.

"Hey".

Applejack turned around. She smiled when she saw her friends Pinkie, Twilight and Fluttershy standing there. They were on a boat ride.

(The boat looks like the one above)

They decided to do something different. It was a public thing so the there was a bit of people. Applejack was on the top floor. The view was amazing. She listened to the captain talking.

"On the right we can see those big holes in the rocks. Those are caverns that are home to the local bats".

Applejack smiled. The girls smved down to the deck below. They stayed out in the sun, enjoying the view and drinking water to keep hydrated.

"Applejack. When are gunna get a girlfriend??", Twilight asked.

Applejack shrugged. "Haven't found anyone yet. Haven't met anyone speacial".

"Hellooooo this is your new captain speaking", a new voice on the speakers rang out.

"Captain Rainbow Dash at your service and I'm twenty percent cooler than the old man you call a captain".

The girls looked at eachother.

"What the hay is goin on??", Applejack said.

"So if you look to the left, you'll see some rocks that look like human skulls. And on your right you will see some more rocks that look like a mushroom. Near the water you'll some plants that look dead. They're not. They're just asleep. Now folks-".

"Rainbow!!. What are you doing??".

"Gotta go folks. The captain is back!!. Bye!!".

There was some rustling. The girls heard laughing. Turning around they saw a girl quickly going down a ladder from the ship captain's room. She was laughing. Applejack thought she was beautiful. She had long rainbow colored hair and light blue skin. She looked their age.

"Sorry about that folks. That was my raskel of a teenage daughter. Isn't she a joy??", the captain said chuckling.

"Her name is Rainbow Dash. If you see her smack her in the back of her head for me".

He laughed. Applejack laughed as well. She turned back around and looked out at the ocean. She sighed and leaned on the rail. Suddenly something caught her eye.

Turning her head she saw the girl standing a few feet beside her, looking out at the ocean. Applejack stared at her. She was really beautiful. Applejack couldn't help it. Eventually she looked away and looked back at the ocean view.

"This is nice", she heard a voice beside her say.

She turned her head and saw the girl looking at her smiling.

"Yeah", Applejack said. "Ah'm Applejack".

The girl smiled. "I'm Rainbow Dash".

Applejack let out a laugh. "So was that you on the speaker??".

The girl named Rainbow Dash nodded.

"Yeah. I like to do that whenever I get the chance".

Applejack's eyes widened.

"Wait. If that's the captain so......you're the captain's daughter".

Rainbow winked playfully.

"Tall and smart. I like you".