what if: ryoozi's future

this time i wanted to explore what ryoozi's future together could possibly look like.

would they have kids? how many? when will they reveal their relationship to the public? when do they get married? does ryun or woozi ever leave cube or pledis/svt?

warning: all of this is fiction! none of these events have happened or will happen! this only takes place in my own FICTIONAL narrative future!

➥ 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘐𝘙 𝘊𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘌𝘙𝘚

ryun would continue to remain under cube entertainment. her music career would begin to slow down as she branched out to other industries. she would still release music every once in a while, or collaborate with another artist. she would focus her later years on songwriting and choreographing. she has always had an interest in working behind the scenes, so cube entertainment give her the freedom to do those things. she wouldn't exclusively write and produce for cube entertainment, but would also be open to working with any company that contracts her.

cube entertainment would push her to release several more comebacks before she retired from the idol life. as her career would slow down, she would also go on several more tours, as her first world tour was extremely successful.

woozi would continue stay with seventeen under pledis entertainment. since their enlistment period would begin at the end of 2022, the members would begin to focus on subunits and solo careers.

after his return from enlistment, woozi would continue to compose and write for seventeen. seventeen wouldn't be his top priority since they would not have a comeback for sometime, so he would begin to focus on producing for other artists, the seventeen subunits, and his own solo work. he would work more behind the scenes as a producer than as a soloist, and therefore would find more success in his producing than in his solo career.

they work within the same industry, with the same people, but would avoid collaborating on projects together because they want to keep their relationship separate from their careers.

after they become married their careers would slow down. with the birth of their childern, they would halt their careers to raise their family. ryun would go on an indefinite hiatus from the music industry, while woozi would be less active with seventeen due to wanting to be around for his family.

after the few years on hiatus ryun would release few more comebacks over the years before announcing her retirement from the idol life. she would remain in the industry as a songwriter/choreographer. she would negotiate a new contract under cube entertainment as such.

she wouldn't just write songs for kpop artists but would branch out to the western industry as well. she would be credited with the writing of acclaimed songs for western artists and work with many popular artists. she would become a well-known and successful songwriter in korea and internationally.