Favorite

-angst
-season 4

"eddie, i can't just wait for you. i won't always be here." y/n said, looking at eddie with her glossy eyes.

"see, but that's where it's difderent, y/n. it's not like i am keeping you waiting." eddie crossed his arms, looking down at his girlfriend.

"but you are! hellfire is your first priority. get the rest of them settled."

eddie just stayed silent.

"if i'm one, make time for me and hellfire."

y/n walked away from her boyfriend, toward the school.

eddie put his hands in his hair and groaned in anger.

----------------------

eddie saw y/n talking and laughing with steve, and he started to get jealous.

"so, how are you and eddie?" steve asked.

"well, we got in a fight but, i am going to go to him soon." y/n responded.

"alright, hope it goes well." steve smiled at his best friend.

eddie's mind was spiraling.

y/n has moved on from me.

she doesn't need me, want me anymore.

i lost my love.

y/n walked over to where she saw eddie and she opened her mouth, but he cut her off.

"you with steve, now?" he asked, casually.

"what? no. no, steve is my best friend." y/n said with a puzzled look.

"i just want to be your- your favorite boy, y/n."

"but baby, you are my favorite boy." y/n said, grabbing eddies hand, and interlocking their fingers.

"promise?" eddie asked.

"always and forever." she smiled as she put her hands on his face and pulled him in for a kiss.