Russian Base

-season 3
-angst

"steve!" y/n cried, and tried to move, but her hands were tied together and to a pole on the wall. the russians were hitting her brother.

"no! let him go!" she yelled. a guard came and smacked her, making her almost fall over. her brother was then taken to another room, which y/n assumed was with robin.

robin could hear her best friend's screams from the room she was in, and she saw steve being pulled into the room.

"no! leave me alone!" y/n screamed.

"y/n!" robin yelled.

"where is he?!" y/n was then hit repeatedly, making her pass out. she was taken to the same room steve and robin were in.

"y/n! what did you do?!" robin shouted. y/n was sat and tied to a chair. her head fell back, and robin looked over in worry. her eyes widened at her state, she had bruises all over her arms, legs, and a couple on her face. her nose was bleeding, and there were a couple cuts all over, but mostly on her face.

"y/n.." she sighed.

"steve. steve, steve." robin said when she saw that steve was awake. steve looked over and saw y/n, who was still passed out.

"y/n? y/n?" he asked, and she slowly woke up.

a/n: idk if this is angst but yeah. anyway, if updates are slow, it's cause i'm currently writing a two book stranger things fanfic series, and its seasons 1-4 so it's taking a while. i'm almost done with season 1 though! once season 1 is done, i'll hopefully fly through writing the other chapters, since season 1 of the story is more of an introduction to everything, just like the show.