Who/What Kills You + Their Reactions

WARNING: this chapter might get a bit gruesome, so i advise if death bothers you, don't read this. enjoy! 😊

these are meant as you are dating them, but feel free to imagine them as your best friend or whatever you'd like. 💓💓

mike:

you were killed by a demodog (season 2) while in the lab.

"y/n?" he asked.

"where's y/n?"

"kid.." hopper said.

"no! no, she's okay! right, mrs. byers?" he whimpered.

joyce shook her head sadly; saddened by the death of you and bob.

"no! she's okay!" he sobbed into hopper.

eleven:

you were killed by billy (season 3) when he hit max and mike.

"el! go!" max shouted.

el looked at y/n with a worried look, which y/n gave her a reassuring smile.

"billy.." max said. she began to talk to billy but he hit her in the face. mike went to fight back but was also hit.

y/n looked for some sort of item to hit him with, but she couldn't find anything. billy used more force with this hit, not knocking her out, but killing her.

"y/n!" el cried.

will:

you were killed by one of the russians (season 3) under the mall while with steve and robin.

"those were russians?" max asked.

"some of them."

"hey, where's y/n?" will chimed in.

dustin, erica, robin and steve stayed silent. dustin and steve were your best friends, steve having watched you, dustin, mike and lucas the year prior.

so, for steve watching you get killed at the age of thirteen, it hurt him. it gave him the motivation and anger to have the need to fight.

"well?" max asked.

"she.. the russians got her." dustin said.

"wha.. where? when?" mike asked.

"well, while you guys were doing.. whatever, we cracked a russian code and the russians captured me, robin and y/n." steve said.

"she said." his voice broke.

"she said, 'go! i'll buy you some time.' i tried to protest about it, and while that happened, some russian came and hit her." he explained.

"i guess, it was enough force." dustin added.

"or the fact that he hit her multiple times." robin said.

"that's probably what happened. she just.." steve began to go on more about what happened, but will tuned it out.

"i'm sorry, will.." lucas whispered.

"no, she's.. she's not gone." he whispered.

"and.. that's when her head fell to the side." steve croaked.

will's eyes glossed over and welled with tears at what he said.

"steve tried to help her but got the shit beat out of him." robin remarked.

"twice." she added.

tears began to fall out of will's eyes, thinking of you getting hit.

dustin: