𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆 (!!!)

An ache between her thighs, Nora led Narcissa to the cash register.

"Did you ladies find everything alright?" the woman asked.

Narcissa and Nora exchanged glances, holding back laughs.

"Oh, yes!" Nora chirped, pulling her card from her wallet. "Found everything we were looking for!" Before the cashier could respond, Nora added on. "However, there was a customer earlier. She refused to let me have a t-shirt from the rack. Insisted I didn't deserve it." She glanced at Narcissa who stiffened as Nora subtly pinched her thigh. "I asked what she was on about, but she seemed out of her mind."

Narcissa's eyes widened in shock as she looked at Nora. The woman behind the cash register seemed confused as she looked at the pair. "Erm...well I apologise for that, ma'am. Is there anything we can do? Perhaps we could find the t-shirt for you, or-"

"No, no," Eleonora insisted. "It's long gone by now. I'm sure I could find something at home that's nicer anyway."

The cashier gave a vacant nod. "Right...well just let me know if you need anything."

"Oh, I will," Nora smiled, handing the woman her card as she turned to Narcissa, her face dropping.

"That was not as subtle as you thought it'd be," Narcissa muttered, putting her sun hat back on as they left the store, bags in hand.

"Wasn't trying to be subtle to you," Nora scoffed.

As Narcissa rolled her eyes, shaking her head in amusement, they continued walking down the pavement. "If you're good today, perhaps I'll make it up to you when we get back to the house."

"Deal."

Their hands were clasped as they strutted down the street. Different smells wafted from open doors of restaurants where customers sat on patios sipping cold beverages and looking over menus.

"I'm hungry," Narcissa stated, pulling Nora toward one of the restaurants.

What are you doing?" She tried resisting, laughing as Narcissa kept a tight hold on Nora's hand and pulled her closer. "We have food at home!"

Narcissa stopped, turning around. "You mean that slop that Kreacher makes? I know why you want to get home so quickly," she muttered, leaning in close, her gaze dark.

"Okay, fine," Nora relented, smiling as they walked toward a busy restaurant. Stopping under the red and white striped awning, Nora was greeted by the host.

"And how many are in your party?"he asked.

"Just two," she smiled back.

"Indoor or outdoor seating?"

"Outdoor," Narcissa answered for her.

The pair followed the boy, taking a seat at the designated table. As the hot August sun beat down on them, they sat across from each other, their feet brushing as they looked over the menus. Narcissa's lips swished from side to side as her eyes wandered down the lists. "Hm...What would you recommend, darling?"

"No idea," Nora chuckled. "I've never been here."

"Oh, they have lobster!" Narcissa's eyes lit up. "I haven't had that in ages!"

"You can get it if you want," Nora smiled, looking up at her.

Narcissa sighed, a deep look of concentration on her face. "Oh, I don't think so...Merlin, it's twelve pounds..."

"Seriously?" Eleonora scoffed, lowering her menu as she stared at Narcissa. "Cissa, I genuinely do not care about the price of necessities, like food and clothing. If you want to get it, you should get it."