𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 (!!!)

"...you deserve every ounce of happiness in this cruel world, and that out of everyone I have known, you are my happiness in that cruel world."

__________

A harsh wind whipped at Eleonora's cheeks as she shoved her gloved hands into the pocket of her coat. She watched as the carriages pulled the students down to Hogsmeade, disapparating on the spot when the final one disappeared down the path.

With a pop! she landed on her feet outside of 12 Grimmauld Place and climbed the steps to the door. As soon as the door slammed shut, the sound of hurried footsteps came down the stairs. The both of them met each other with a smile as Narcissa threw her arms around Nora's neck, hugging her and never wanting to let go.

"I missed you," Narcissa grinned after placing a long kiss on Nora's lips.

"What?" Nora laughed. "It's been four days!"

Narcissa chuckled before leaning in to kiss her once again, her fingers at the nape of Nora's neck. "It feels like an eternity for me, love."

"Then I can't imagine how these past two decades have felt for you." Nora smiled as she leaned back in for a kiss. When she pulled away, her hand moved to the small of Narcissa's back. "So, where are the other two? I suppose we should say goodbye and pray they don't tear the house down."

As the two made their way to the kitchen, Narcissa giggled. "It's brave of you to think that Sirius and Remus would care to say goodbye."

"Well, I'm just saying!" Nora scoffed. "I wouldn't really fancy getting a swarm of owls dropping letters on our heads and then an eventual howler yelling at us."

Narcissa paused in the hallway. "Do you actually think my cousin would care enough to send a gazillion owls to make sure we're alright?"

"Well..." Nora paused, trying to find words. "No...but Remus would."

"Okay, I'll give you that."

Nora grinned as they began walking again, leaning in close and lowering her voice. "Perhaps you could give me something else too." She continued smugly as she felt Narcissa stiffen, only dropping her arm and putting on a smile when they entered the kitchen.

"Ah!" Sirius grinned. "Couldn't resist coming back to see me?"

Nora scoffed. "In your dreams, Sirius."

"More like 'in my nightmares'," he grumbled, knocking back the last sip of his drink. "Moony," he sighed as he set the glass down with a bang, "you make the best gin and tonics, you know that?"

Before poor Remus could get a word in, Nora chimed up, confused. "Where-where did you get tonic water from?"

"Remus went to the market for some things and meant to get club soda but accidentally grabbed tonic water," Narcissa mumbled to Nora as she followed it with a long-suffering sigh. "Sirius saw, and went through the cupboard of liquor and found a bottle of gin. And thus," she said, her hand gesturing to Sirius, "we are now here."

"Well, at least it's past noon," Nora shrugged. "Anyway," she continued, "Cissa and I are heading out for the weekend. I don't want a single owl. Do you understand? I don't care if the London bridge has collapsed. I don't care if the British government has waged war on another country. I don't care if the Ministry has fallen. And I don't care if the Queen herself has died. Do not owl me."

"Can we-"

"No!" Nora said, eyeing Sirius. "Nothing! I have been granted one weekend off-one-and I'd like to spend it with Narcissa, and with no interruptions."