two things about rivals | 02

When Roseanne saw Jungkook leaning against the wall outside her potion's class, he looks like he waiting for someone. In her class.

And she knew, it her.

Of course, who else could it be? but no, she can't just talk to him so casually with people watching so she walk passed him. Jungkook noticed and he also noticed how people were staring at him and whispering, whats he doin' here?

He didn't care what other people would say about him, as long as it doesn't affect him. Jungkook look over at chaeyoung, only her. Her tall- petite and strawberry blonde hair were very noticeable among the crowds.

This also got noticed by roseanne friends, she squeals to her. "Jungkook is staring at you." mina whispers with a smirked. Roseanne cursed harshly onto Jungkook, for being so obvious and an idiot!

Why would he even want to see me? It's not like we friends or whatever. Or it is 'bout yesterday?

Roseanne stayed back and says, she need to go to the toilets for a couple of seconds. Mina nodded, as they went back to ravenclaw lounge room.

Roseanne ran back at the classroom and find him still on the same position as before. She gawked at the sight of how hideous he is.

"I thought you would come back." he said. Turning his body around to faced roseanne but his shoulder is leaning against the wall.

"It not like I have a choice, or else. You would be standing forever." she denied.

"what do you want?"

"about yesterday-" jungkook began. "oh, so you serious bout it?" roseanne cut him off.

"of course I am, you know you hate people wasting your time." he couldn't help but to rolled his eyes.

Oh, so he remembers.

"summer is in two days, I wait for you at my place." he remind her. She groaned, it's not like she hate or dislikes his parents. They very kind to her and treated her as he own blood. But she actually had planned her whole summer. And of course, as an proud introvert. She prefer to do it all alone, without any annoying specimen shatter her plans.

"you better be there, park chaeyoung." -jungkook was the only person that would call using her korean name back then when they were kids (and still is) chaeyoung glared at him. He should know by now, that she doesn't like to be called like that.

But, Jungkook likes it. He really adore calling her with a name he could only used it.

"yeah, fine. I'll be there." she finally give up.

Ugh, summer with Jeon Jungkook.

What a blast. (note the sarcasm)

-

It's five passed six in the evening, all class were done. School is almost over and summer will officially began tomorrow.

"what are you guys doing for summer?" im nayeon asked, a selfless brainstorm maniac. Her hair is tied up in a ponytail. She smile to her fellow friends.

Chaeyoung looks over to her ravenclaw friends, looking away from a book she recently borrowed from the library. The question suddenly caught her attention, since she would be spending her time over at the Jeons.

"my mom plan for a holiday in Japan!" mina beams, "finally, I can see my grandparents in years." she said. Her eyes sparkle.

"how about you, rosie?" mina asked me this time, glancing over her shoulders. The question caught me off-quard.

"uh.." quick, think something!

"oh, i reconsider to stay at home for a brief- reading this." she lied as she pointed at the book she holding.

Mina pouted and look quite disbelief, "you never changed." she said.

Roseanne chuckle in replied.

Then, after a few minutes reading how grindelwald (a famous dark magic) were defeated by Lord dumbledore in her current syllabus.

Roseanne collapsed on the bed. She felt like sleeping the whole day after doing all her school works. She closed her eyes without changing her cloaks, and then an owl knocked her windows. Very aggressively.

She glanced over at saw a familiar looking owl across her, she open and it gave her a small letter. Roseanne look at it with curious eyes and the owl flew away.

She opened and reads,

Meet me at the astronomy tower in an hour, and no exceptions. See you there, chaeyoung.

yours truly,
jungkook

Roseanne rolled her eyes in annoyed, as she rereads the letter. Groaning in frustration. Who does he think he is?

She got up and change her full entire to something more presentable. Seem like her sleeping schedule is just 'bout to wait and see.

a / n : [none related] if u have any specific requests on a oneshots you prefer. please let me know! :) ur girl is running out of ideas lol