my heart is yours | 01

"my heart will alwaysbelong to you

belong to you."

-

Jeon Jungkook's belong to the sea. It had always been from the start. It's not because of how he had been living in a huge castle by the sea, or how he looked at his bedroom window wishes to sailed. But it because of a necklace his grandmother had gave before her passing. At the age of eleven, he now know he had belong to the sea. Even though he belong to the royal family, a family he must obey all the rules. Be a ruler and served the nation. He only wishes freedom. He wishes to sailed and explore the sea. Of how the beautiful waves clashing down the rocks every morning.

Jungkook was already born here. In the Kingdom of Asterola. He must be lucky, his own mother gave him the experience to do so. At the age of fifteen, he begins to sailed across the sea. Before learning all those baby steps and how to managed a ship.

Now as an adult, a 22 year old man who had sailing for years and to owned a ship with a fellow crew feels like a blessing. He couldn't lied, he felt a bit lonely doing all of it alone. That's why the ring of his finger proved otherwise.

"Captain! A storm is coming." Jaehyun yelled from below. One of his trusted crew. Jungkook, swings his way up using the rope as he could see the change of clouds and how the violent the water is. He noticed that the sun is also resting and the night will fallen soon.

"We will be having a long day. Taehyung, turn this boat around and headed to the castle." Kim Taehyung who is in charged of sailing, nodded as he turn opposite direction of the storm. "Everyone else, be prepared for the worse." Jungkook ordered. He makes sure that the wave of the ocean is still under control. He runs the ship smoothly as he makes sure everyone is doing their duty properly. Jungkook always sticks to the motto, no one gets left behind no matter what. It what makes him a great captain, and perhaps a ruler soon.

Suddenly, rain suddenly drop as the sudden move of the waves causes the ship to lose balance. The storm had came. "Everyone! Be ready." he called out for his crew. Mingyu raises the ship flag as Taehyung tried to control the ship.

The storm makes the surrounding looks unclear, the mast of the poles suddenly broke and it causes Hoseok to tripped.

"Hoseok!" Jungkook grab his hand and swing it over to the ship. And when the final wave hits the ship, he suddenly falls. Jungkook definitely knows how to swim, he had learn for years ─ but when the cold water and the storm mixed all together. He find it so hard to swim to the surface and breath.

"Captain!"

He heard his mates yelling from above as the voices grew slow and slower each time goes by. Jungkook slowly conscious and when he started to falled within the water, two pair of hands suddenly tried to help him get back to the surface. The darkness slowly consume him.

-

He coughed, the water mixed with salts feels like a nightmare. He tried to cough all the water out as he breath from the fresh air. Jungkook looked around as he couldn't believed himself. He's at the castle on the shore near the ocean. Aren't I dead? He looks bizarred.