[Chapter 7:The Moonstone]

(Music needed)

A-lan pov:

'Zed's right, I am inlove with Y/n! This feeling is weird.. but in a good way, I have to somehow tell Y/n I love her.'  My thoughts were cutted off by A-li electrucating my face.

"Owie-momo" I covered the place where she shocked me and she let out a frustrated sigh

"A-lan stop daydreaming about Y/n we have to focus" A-li snapped at me making me sigh.

"But I can't stop thinking about what happened yesterday night" A-li rolled her eyes and started explaining again the mission.

Time skip

Narrator pov:
Today was the cheer practice and the aliens were floating, using electricity and doing incredible moves making the seabrook cheerleaders shocked.

Addison pov:

"Our telepathic groupthink makes cheer so easy" A-li said and smirked.

"Yes we are even better than you and you've practiced your whole life" A-lan said 'this aliens are really competitive in cheer'. Stacey gasped offended.

"So fun, thank you for inviting us!" A-spen said and all the aliens started leaving , I looked at my cheerleaders and they looked annoyed or sad, so I decided to cheer them up.

"Hey, it's us against them and we are going to win, we're not gonna let them take what's ours-"Like the Seabrook Cup" Bucky interrupted me, I smirked and nodded 'this always works!'.

"Right, the Seabrook Cup!" I cheered and everyone clapped.

"Go, Seabrook!" Everyone cheered and I saw their beautiful smiles making me more happy.

- Yes, that's the spirit! See? Your squad just needed a common enemy to motivate you" I gasped and shook my head 'Oh great, now how do I explain it'.

No!We are going to win because this squad loves each other, not because we hate anyone else, it's not who we are" Everyone nodded in agreement.

"This Cheer Off is our last chance to cheer together and to win it, we have to try a... triple hip-hop double tuck Lindy!" Bree suggested making my eyes go wide. 'That would be impossible! I haven't practiced that move since.. a year!?'.

"That move's impossible" "I can't do that move without face-planting""His face cannot take another nose job" Stacey said rolling her eyes making Jacey let put a offended gasp.

"Together, we can do anything, come on, guys let's go!" We all quickly got in stage and in our positions.

I hope we win the seabrook cup..

A-lan pov:

"Now that they're distracted" A-li cracked her knuckles.

"we can vaporize them" "see the moonstone" "help me confess my feelings" All of us had different plans making me look at them confused.

"Don't look at me like that" Me and A-li said at the same time.

A-li, we are a peaceful people and A-lan, don't get to close to Y/n we will have to leave this planet sometime" A-spen said making me sigh and nod.

"Right, sorry, these emotions are getting to me" A-li shivered noticing that emotions are very powerful.

"Oh, me too, the joy that I get when I see Y/n is very powerful and also I get many space moths in my stomach making me feel more nervous" I said and couldn't stop thinking of Y/n.

"We must remember, we are one people" I shook my head and looked at A-spen.

"United" A-li said making A-spen nod.

"Without disagreement" A-spen continued.

"And we need to find the moonstone" We all said at the same time and quickly went running to the exit.

Time skip

Y/n pov:
I was watching with Wynter cat videos and eating chips since today we didn't do anything fun or interesting. Until I felt my necklace vibrate, I looked at Wynter and she looked at me we both nodded and went running to Willa.

"WOLVES ! Hurry up we have to go and check our moonstones, NOW" Willa growled and everyone started running to the moonstone. 'Oh no whats happening'.
When we arrived no one was there until I found a froyo almost melted making me gasp.

"Someone's been trespassing on our turf" Wyatt said and Willa got closer to the moonstone.

"Someone's taken down our force field" She checked if the force fiel was still on but it wasn't.

"And someone's been eating our Froyo and it's all melted" I shoved the froyo infront of Wyatt's face and Wynter gasped.

"THE HUNT IS ON!" Wynter yelled and howled.

Music start

[Willa] I got a hunch
You're all around us
You broke our trust
So things got serious
You can run, run all you want
We know what you've done
You're not welcome out here

[Wyatt] You're outta luck
'Cause we are hunters
Don't wanna freak you out
But we are monsters

[Willa] You can run, run all you want
We know what you've done
You're not welcome out here

[Y/n] Hands down
You made us an enemy
Claws out
We'll find you eventually
Can't run from destiny
Ah woo

A-lan got surprised that it was Y/n singing making him more nervous 'what if she hates me now if she finds out I was a part of the problem.

[All] Come out, come on out
Come out, come on out now
In the dark, in the park, in the wild
Hey, come on out now (hey, come on out now)
In the streets, in the trees, in the night
Hey, come on out now

[Wynter] We're on the prowl until we find you
Savages hunting under the full moon

[Y/n] You can run, run, run away
To the milky way
You're not welcome out here

[Wyatt] This is our land, our territory
So we will end your part of the story

[Willa]Yeah, you can run, run like the wind
Call your mommy ship
You're not welcome out here

[Y/n] Hands down
You made us an enemy
Claws out
We'll find you eventually
Can't run from destiny
Ah woo~

[All] Come out, come on out
Come out, come on out now
In the dark, in the park, in the wild
Hey, come on out now (hey, come on out now)
In the streets, in the trees, in the night
Hey, come on out now
[Willa and Wynter] You are playing with a fiery mind
But you're never gonna take our pride

[Y/n and Wyatt] Don't mess around with Zombietown
We'll track you down wherever you are

[Willa] Listen up, if our stone goes missing
Listen, listen up, you will never be forgiven
No, listen
We'll do anything to track you down
So come on out now

[All] In the dark, in the park, in the wild
Hey, come on out now (hey, come on out now)
In the streets, in the trees, in the night
Hey, come on out now (hey, come on out now)
(Hey, come on out)
Ah woo
(Hey, come on out now)

——————————————

.
.
.
.
.