A Day Off of Fighting Crime and Hanging Out with Peter Parker

Maybe cussing and POV changes a few times. 

Ajali POV 

I woke up at 9:00 pm and I saw a text from late last night and it came from an unknown number. ( A/n: Bold will be Peter when text and you will be underlined.) 

Unknown Number:  Hey could we hang out tomorrow say around 12:00 pm. 

This is Peter Parker btw 

Yeah, that works come to my place and we can drive to where you want. 

Sounds good see you soon :) 

I then got out of bed and made myself breakfast, showered, and got dressed in black jeans and a white lace sleeve crop top ( Change this if you want to). I looked at the clock and saw it was 11:00 pm. I decide to do some natural make up. It was then 11:30 pm when I was all done getting ready. I was laying on my bed scrolling through Instagram when I saw a post about me showing up around the city and whether or not I am a friend or foe to the people of the city. I thought to myself I am here to help and nothing more. I then heard a knock on the door I went to open it and I saw Peter standing there. I said " Hey Peter, come on in." He sat down on my couch and I sat with him I asked " So where do we want to go?" Peter said " Um anywhere you want to go."  I said " No you pick the first place." He asked " How about we go to the mall?" I said " Sounds good come on." I lead him to my car. Peter and I went to my car got in a drove to the mall. 

We got out and walked around and Peter said " Remind me to never let you drive me around." I smiled and said " I will never, I am a great driver by the way." Pete said "We almost got into a car accident." I said " Yeah, almost." Peter laughed at my response and I laughed with him and we went inside we made our stops at all the stores we wanted to go into. We talked and gave each other outfit help. Once we were done we got some food and ate while we talked. Then we went to a local bookstore we decide to go our separate ways. As I walked I got books to read, like Shadow and Bone along with A Good Girl's Guide to Murder. I then got to the Romance section. When someone touched my shoulder and said " Boo." I turned around and I saw Peter who had a stack of books. I smiled and said " Woah I thought that you wouldn't like it here." Peter made the argument " You don't know me Ajali." I said " Well we only meet yesterday." Peter said " I know but come on we have been hanging out all day." I said " I know." Then Peter said " Let's pay for our stuff and head to your place, I can cook us dinner if you want." I said " Just don't poison it." He laughed and said " I would never poison you." He muttered something else I couldn't hear. We paid for our books and left.      

As we drove to my place Peter asked " What do you think of Spiderman and that other superhero?" I said " Well, I think that they are both doing good and I really like the other superhero for her hair and powers." Peter said " People are starting to call her Lady Deception." I said " That sounds so cool." He said " I know right." For the rest of the drive home we were talking about The Avengers and all the people we thought were really cool. Peter said that he really like Spiderman. I told him that I like Wanda and Natasha. Once we got to my house while Peter made dinner we listened to music and sang a little. After that Peter was done making us food. He made Spaghetti and meatballs it tasted so good. As we ate we watched some TV. The next thing I knew my eyes were getting heavy and I fell into a deep sleep. 

Peter's POV 

Today was great it's around 10:00 pm I am watching TV with Y/n. At around 9:00 Y/n moved her head onto my shoulder. I was a little taken back since I haven't had this type of human contact since I was with MJ, but I was happy that Y/n was leaning on me. I looked down and saw a sleeping Y/n. She had a small smile on her face but she was sleeping. So I decided to turn off the show and just let her lay on me. Oh, I almost forgot, I did research about that one lady, and let me just say woah she looks really cool. I found out about her people call her Lady Deception because she first used her power of illusion. Then with what I saw when she manipulated the ground to stop him, so I think she can manipulate nature. 

I felt Y/n move and she talked in her sleep she said " Deception." Then she turned. She had white hair and the same white outfit as Lady Deception. I thought to myself " Shit." She then turned back to herself. Then she started to stir. I closed my eyes and leaned my head. Back I felt her weight get off the couch and she said "Shit." I felt a blanket come over my body and she went to her room. I sat up and thought to myself shit she is Lady Deception, what am I going to do?  Tell her that I am Spiderman. No, because she could be in danger if she knew that but she also is a fucking Lady Deception. I should just wait for her to feel comfortable telling me but that also maybe never. All I know is that I  don't know what to do now that I know she is Lady Deception. I then felt my eyes get heavy and I went to sleep.      

Y/n POV 

While I was sleeping I felt a surge of energy surge through my body and I said the word " Deception" And changed back to myself. I sat up and I saw that Peter was asleep. I grabbed a blanket and put it on top of Peter I went to my room and got in bed. I thought to myself Good he doesn't know about it. But what if he saw, and if he did what should I do. Should I tell him?  But he could be in danger if that happens I don't know what I would do with myself. Then I felt my eyes get heavy and I went into a dreamless sleep.