The night we meet ( Peter's POV)

Fighting and cussing along with spoilers to No Way Home. 

y/c/s = Your color skin

Today was a normal day, I was helping people out working my job as Spiderman. It was around 6:00 as I swinging through New York when I heard a woosh. I looked down and I saw a girl who had a completely white outfit and white hair punching a guy. I saw the guy who she was fighting pull a knife, so I decided I was going to intervene now. I shot a web out and took the knife I said " You look like you needed some help." She said " No, I think I had it." She grabbed the wallet from the robber's pants and she said " Thanks for the wallet. You should have given it to me because I asked nicely." he said nothing back. She looked at me and asked " Could you please get him ready for the cops?" I said " Um sure can do."  I said to myself " Why did I say sure can do." she said something to someone I think she has an earcom. 

I finished getting the robber ready for the cops when she turned to me I said " I got him ready to go." She said " Thanks, I have my helper calling them now." I said " Great, Um do you want to get some churros from a lady who I know gives me free churros sometimes?" She said     " Sure." We walked to the lady and then we flew up to the roof of a building. We pulled our masks up halfway and ate. She said " These are so good." We finished eating and we went our separate ways planning on meeting later tomorrow for watching the city. 

I went to an ally near my apartment and got changed and went inside. I went to my fridge to see if I had anything to eat. I opened it and nothing was inside I said " Shit." I headed out and made my way to Mr. Delmer's store. As I went I thought to myself about what happened in the past months after Aunt May died, after meeting the other Peter Parkers, and the spell working, no one knows who Peter Parker is. It made my life a lot easier but it still has been hard since Aunt May died and I decide not to tell MJ that she knew me and what happened between us. 

I finally arrived at Mr. Delmer's place when I walked in there was a woman with y/c/s, y/c/h, and y/e/c. I heard her ask " Hey, are you okay?" I answered " Yeah, thanks for asking." I looked in her hands to see that she was carrying a lot I asked " Do you want some help with those bags?" she replied " Sure since you offering." I said " Let me get my things and we can go." she offered " Let me pay for you since you are helping me." I said " Oh no it's fine." she said " No really it's fine." 

I got my money out but she already had it ready. She paired and I felt so bad but hey I am not going to lie it was nice she did that. Mr.Delmer said to me " Thanks for helping her Peter." I said " It's nothing Mr. Delmer." I smiled and waved she did the same thing. And we went to her place. I said " I am so sorry for not introducing myself I am Parker Peter." she said " Nice to meet you Parker Peter." I said " I am so sorry, I mean Peter Parker." She said " Nice to meet you sorry I was teasing you about that. I am Y/n Y/l/n." 

We walked to her apartment which was like two buildings away from mine. When we got to her door she said " Well this is my stop thanks for the help Pete." I asked quickly " CouldIgetyournumber?" She said  " Slow down Peter." I took a deep breath and asked her " Could I get your number?" She answered "Sure."  I handed her my phone and she put her number in.  I said "Thanks Y/n/n." She said " Welcome Pete." I left and went to my building. I sat down at my table and thought about what happened today. I meet two people I saw the women use her powers and I decided that I would do some research on her. Then I thought about meeting Y/n she was so nice and a little funny. And they both were really pretty, god what am I thinking?  I ate and did some chores. I got dressed for bed and cleaned myself up after what happened today. I went to bed and thought today was a great day.