Same girl but a different person

Cussing, fighting, and I am sorry for what I am going to do in this chapter. 

y/c/s = your color skin

This is what the suit looks like but black with white strips and combat boots that are black. 

It's been 2 weeks and I haven't changed back to myself I am still Deception

It's been 2 weeks and I haven't changed back to myself I am still Deception. But my hair has turned black, I think it's because I haven't changed back to myself. But I didn't care. Every day I have been injected with something but I feel like there is someone in the back of my mind and that somebody is trying to escape. Ben came in and he said " We have something to do come but we need to get you suited up first." I said " Okay Ben." He let me out of my ankle chain but he put handcuffs on me. He lead me to an open area but his men were working on things everywhere, but he showed me to a spot that had a curtain over it he said " I have a surprise for you." I said cautiously " Okay?" He said " No, it's good. I had the guys make it for you so we match a little." I nodded understanding him. He pulled the curtain back and said " It is your size." I looked at it had a  black corset, a black long-sleeve shirt that had holes in it showing y/c/s, black jeans with white stripes, and boots that I could run easily in. Ben asked " Do you like it?" I nodded and said " It looks good." He said " I knew you would get changed and we are going out and taking some things." I nodded. I got changed in my cell and I looked like a badass right now. After that Ben came over and injected something into me and he said " Now we are ready to go." I nodded and we went out to the cars he had ready for us. He said " Alright boys and lady we are just getting some chemicals from Oscorp for our next job. We have tried to get it before but we had some obstacles in the way but I think we have the advantage now." They all looked at me and nodded in agreement. We parked 10 blocks away and Ben said " Okay let's get these chemicals hopeful without spiderman getting in the way." When he said that I felt rage course through my veins. 

I got out of the car and Ben said " We go in above the guys and their whole point of being here is to distract Spiderman." I nodded and we flew over to Oscourp. I loved this being able to be out again. We went through spiderman but he stopped what he was doing. He said questionable  " D?" I said " What!?" He asked " Are you okay?" I nodded and asked " Why wouldn't I be?" He then swung up and then he kicked me down. I used my powers and I read his mind Y/n? That has to be her. I snapped back to reality and I saw Spiderman looking at my hands my powers were white and I read his mind again That is her, but what the fuck happened to her hair. It was as white as snow and now it's as black as charcoal. How is that possible?  I asked " What's wrong Spiderman?" He said " Nothing." I said " Oh really then what does ' but what the fuck happened to her hair mean." He said " Shit I forgot about that." He said " I don't want to fight you Deception." He then used his webs and stuck me to the ground. Then he went after Ben, he asked while throwing a punch at Ben " What the fuck did you do to her?" Ben didn't say anything. But someone inside of me was trying to break free and I couldn't let that someone free. Ben said " Come on we just need something from Oscourp for the next job." Spiderman said " No can do." I tried to use my powers but then I got shocked.  Oh, I forgot to mention I know who Spiderman is his real name is Peter Parker.  

I then ripped myself off of the ground and got up and I flew to the 45th level of Oscourp to get what we needed. I punched the glass over and over then it broke, I said " Finally." I saw two men standing there one had black hair the other had salt and pepper hair. The guy with black hair looked at me surprised then he changed his look to be composed and he asked " Lady Deception is there something wrong?" I answered " Yeah, there is, Hephaestus is trying to get something from Oscourp so I was wondering if I could go to the chemical vault and keep guard over it." The man with salt and peppered hair said " Of course, Harry show her to the vault." Harry said " Sure dad." He turned to me and said " Please follow me Deception." He walked me to the vault then we got to the ground floor He said " Sorry we have it here on the first floor." Then he walked to another part of the ground level and I said out of the blue from my subconscious " Harry help me." He turned then Spiderman came in. He said "Harry watch out." Peter webbed me to the wall and he webbed my hands down as well. Harry said to Peter " She asked for help." Peter looked at me and said " We need somewhere to contain her then." Harry said " I have just the place." The next thing I knew Peter walked up to me and threw a punch at me then the world went black. 

Peter's POV 

I saw Y/n and I knew it was her based on the color of her hands when she used her power to read my mind. I threw a hard punch at Y/n and she was out like a light, I felt bad though, I just punched my girlfriend. But it needed to happen to help her out I followed Harry and he said "We can keep her in the sub-zero levels in the human testing lab and mentoring cells, while she wakes up in a cell made of bulletproof glass, she will be more than safe." I said " Good and I can get changed and we can work on a cure for her then." He said " Yep." I went then set her down and kissed her forehead and I said " I will be back in an hour then." Harry said " Okay while you do your thing I will take some DNA from her and start the process." I nodded understanding. Harry came in and took a blood sample from Y/n and then he started breaking down her DNA.

 We went up and I said " Thank you Harry." He nodded and said "No, thank you for bringing my sister back." I then left and swung through New York as fast as possible. Kaia asked excitedly through my com " You have her?" I answered " yeah, but she's at Oscourp. Me and Harry are going to try to make a cure for whatever they gave her." Kaia said " That's good to hear." I said " Yeah, it is. I will be back for a minute but I am going to take Y/n's car." Kaia said " Go for it dude, I am out then and I will bring you and Harry whatever food you guys need."  I said " Thank you Kaia and we will try to bring her back I swear." I then changed and took the com out of my ear and I went to Y/n's apartment. I walked in and Kaia asked " Could I see her?" I answered " Um sure."

 We walked to Y/n's car and we drove to Oscourp listening to music we found Harry and he said " Okay she is starting to wake up but Peter she doesn't like this right now." I said "Well she just has to deal with it." Harry nodded and he said to Kaia " She will be different but Y/n is still there she just hiding right now." Kaia nodded and we went to the sub-zero level. I saw Y/n and she changed back to Y/n but she was still on high alert. I said " Hey Y/n/n." She looked at me and said "  Peter Parker let me the fuck out of here." I said " Sorry Y/n but I need the old you back not this." Y/n sighed and saw Kaia she said " Please make them let me out." Kaia said " No can do, I need my best friend, my sister back." She turned away and she said " I am going to get some Pho text me our orders." I nodded and she pulled the menu for it up on Harry's phone she left with Harry and I looked around the lab to see what Harry has done. I saw a hologram of Y/n's DNA and I looked at it. It showed the chemicals that were in Y/n's DNA and I saw that some of them were like stuff Mr. Bucky Barnes had in his DNA. I then knew that I had to make a cure for Y/n that is similar to one Mr. Stark made for Barnes and I started making it. I am getting my girl back now."